• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Different types of coke over the years .

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
Back in 2003 when I was first introduced to coke the feeling was pure euphoria being wide awake and none stop talking , pure sex aswell

It was the same over the years .... the coke now is more of a mellow euphoria but doesn’t make me as chatty .

The coke I get now is off a good friend and is pure fish scale .... does that mean the stuff I got years ago was cut with speed ?

Cheers

I'd be pretty skeptical of people claiming to have pure coke to me. It's not really common nowadays for me to find high quality powder but good rocks are available. Couple years ago I was getting really clean stuff for awhile but that didn't last really long only a few months. I'd say it's way more likely to get cleaner product back in the day pretty much all street drugs are cut to hell now.

I'd be pretty skeptical of people claiming to have pure coke to me. It's not really common nowadays for me to find high quality powder but good rocks are available. Couple years ago I was getting really clean stuff for awhile but that didn't last really long only a few months. I'd say it's way more likely to get cleaner product back in the day pretty much all street drugs are cut to hell now.

I'm totally with Charlie on this one. Deducing the drug's potency based upon how it looks/feels is a little dubious. I'm sure to some extent, the look of the drug does mean something. Does that make sense?

Like Charlie said, pure Cocaine these days is pretty elusive yet somehow everybody has "the most fire coke you'll ever do". Its a conundrum.

I was never really into Cocaine, but most of the times I got it, it was a pretty disappointing experience. Heroin was great because someone dependent on Opioids can tell easily about their shit and they need a specific purity to get well.

I'm gonna leave this, just please dont base your dosage on look and/or feel guys, but I think you all know not to do this already. Just a disclaimer :)

Levamisole is found today in pretty every type of coke if you let it check.

I got some good stuff today, but it's always a bit different. But let's say it is worth it's money. I also bought coke i throw away after the first line because it was so unbelievably cut with i don't know what and tasted like shit, I didnt want to have that in my body.

Seems that there is really good stuff here around the last few weeks - last time I had some and nznity meant he would something like that get not even in Lima :D I was just lucky.

JJ

Nope, it is found in nearly every drug checking. THere is checkit in Vienna and they post once a month what results they had. There it to 95 percent Levamisol in it.

If I do any amount of speed then there's basically no chance I'll get any sleep that night.... whereas coke I can usually fall asleep after a couple hours. so that's why I usually dont believe those claims. some shitty stimulant like caffeine or ephedrine is possible. Or maybe there's a difference in the natural occurring alkaloids, who knows? you'd have to get a lab test done.

Last week I had some of the best coke I've ever had off the dark web. it was even cheaper than local prices and the quality was insane. felt like it went 4x as far as usual. So there still good stuff out there. You just want to get as far up the chain as you can so there's less people adulterating the product. I knew some guy who cut his coke with some supplement that wasn't even water soluble, cant remember what it was but point being dealers dont know what they are doing a lot of the time and can add adulterants that are dangerous.. stuff that could either irritate your nasal cavity and need to be coughed or sneezed out or could even stop your heart if you inject it.

Sorry for the tangent lol. Be careful where you source from! good luck.

I suppose there could be different alkaloids in various coca plants. Some types have a more calming effect, others more focused mental clarity. I only say this because of consistent product from certain sources. Nevertheless, cocaine causes nose bleeds so be careful. I take it a different way but won't recommend it either because of the levamisole issue

Colombian coke is different than Peruvian or Bolivian

^ This.

It was the same over the years .... the coke now is more of a mellow euphoria but doesn’t make me as chatty .

A good majority of the cocaine now is extremely worse quality than it used to be and the stuff coming out of Mexico post-Covid has been cut with some pretty bizarre stuff ever since Mexico started processing the leaves themselves and, of course, greed prevailed with the pandemic.

There is some good quality cocaine out there that allows you to achieve those excellent, desired effects, it's just difficult to find, but it does exist.