• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Different strains & tolerance

Do you use indica s?

Do you use the the same day as sativa and cbd?

If so I imagine you separate them from sativa and cbd?

So far I'm liking the sativa and CBD, really don't feel foggy headed like indicas seem to cause.

If you smoke out of a pipe don't smoke the resin, in the bottom, that sometimes is thick smoke . I did that and it seemed to mess up the sativa , CBD combo.
Hi i like to use Sativa/haze with CBD during the daytime , (im vaping so its even more energising) then at night time i like to use indicas but if i cant get that, ill dose high in CBD using either Isolate or flower (but isolate is the cheaper option) i long for a dank earthy indica to tuck me in at night but can never get any around here its all just sativas , used to grow but i dont want to risk losing my housing so

Hi i like to use Sativa/haze with CBD during the daytime , (im vaping so its even more energising) then at night time i like to use indicas but if i cant get that, ill dose high in CBD using either Isolate or flower (but isolate is the cheaper option) i long for a dank earthy indica to tuck me in at night but can never get any around here its all just sativas , used to grow but i dont want to risk losing my housing so
Earthly Dank , yes I've been through so many past year. Recently it's seemed to have not be as much. Banana hammock has that earthly dank smell . Og kush is okay possibly not that high indica though but still indica like and good smell. I forget the name of it.

How close to bed for indicas? Like two hours before or right before?

Everyone that does sativa and or CBD during day and , or, or then indica at nights, what do you do?

Earthly Dank , yes I've been through so many past year. Recently it's seemed to have not be as much. Banana hammock has that earthly dank smell . Og kush is okay possibly not that high indica though but still indica like and good smell. I forget the name of it.

How close to bed for indicas? Like two hours before or right before?

Everyone that does sativa and or CBD during day and , or, or then indica at nights, what do you do?
Id start vaping indicas 2 hours before bed yes, but also id vape them in my bed then turn the light off and sleep lol
Need to vape them at high temperature if vaping though if not high will be heady

Id start vaping indicas 2 hours before bed yes, but also id vape them in my bed then turn the light off and sleep lol
Need to vape them at high temperature if vaping though if not high will be heady
My tolerance is so low three hits does me. Used to be much higher but I reduced it on purpose.

I don't vape although interested bc smoking smells and I own a duplex I share and don't like any kind of smoking in my contract as too much smoke does devalue the place ,make yellow stains, so in the contract I just put smoke in car or outside, not in house, but vape doesn't have the smell right?

I don't vape but vape at high temperature, how?

if you have a high quality vaporizer, it will not reach combustion the mighy set on 210 would require the longest controlled slowest inhales that would cause the user to cough anyway to come anywhere close to temperatures.

For ultra stealth you can combine a vaporizer with an air purifer (make sure it has a carbon filter to absorb the smells)
What i mean by vape high enough is, right now for example its morning so i will vape very low like 170c and it gives me a very light heady high it helps me think more have more ideas and be much more creative which is Great now but not when im trying to fall asleep, hell i can imagine stuff for hours as i try to sleep without any weed lol where as a small amount of indica at high temperature (210c) will deliver that couch lock body stone that the lower temperature vape hits under 185c seem to be lacking

if you have a high quality vaporizer, it will not reach combustion the mighy set on 210 would require the longest controlled slowest inhales that would cause the user to cough anyway to come anywhere close to temperatures.

For ultra stealth you can combine a vaporizer with an air purifer (make sure it has a carbon filter to absorb the smells)
What i mean by vape high enough is, right now for example its morning so i will vape very low like 170c and it gives me a very light heady high it helps me think more have more ideas and be much more creative which is Great now but not when im trying to fall asleep, hell i can imagine stuff for hours as i try to sleep without any weed lol where as a small amount of indica at high temperature (210c) will deliver that couch lock body stone that the lower temperature vape hits under 185c seem to be lacking
You definitely have this figured out . I'll stick to the plant buds for now.

I would think for best energy and focus high sativa and cbd is best during the day maybe 70% % or higher.

Before bed I like high indica , like two hours at least 70 percent and if can find higher percent close to bed the better

I'm a fan of either 80%or higher sativa or Indica. 100% could be ideal

I'm not saying one evening I won't smoke five hours before bed a mix but if I smoke a mix I feel the energy with the body load, and I'd rather have one or the other. Too much indica earlier seems to make me want to not motivated. And would much rather have sativa for energy than other cup of tea. I drink tea in mornings . The combo can be good too

What if all is available in is 50/50mix or a 40/60, is it even worth getting them?

I reason for my own use not that much but if that's all that's available for now ok

Much more ideal using the 80/20 ratio or close to them, or possibly better 💯 sativa or one hundred percent indica

Examples. Sativa, green crack, or Durban poison

Indica northern lights

its about trial and error with these 50/50 strains , some people would trade off some minor tiredness for the pain relief or other desire they get from particular strains

It doesnt really work like that, what you are better off doing is collecting various strains in glass jars, and label them so you know which is which and then what you do is you never use the same strain 2 days in a row, this way it helps to prevent tolerance build up.

if you are smoking an ounce of a strain i guarantee you 1/4 of the way in you will build a high tolerance to that particular strain and you will just end up smoking a lot more its not very cost effective.
For this reason i always used to get mix and match ounces , 2 strains.

Also its nice to get to enjoy older, cured weed from a jar its a better experience i find.
My CBD is just about run out and bought a satvia haze high CBD no THC. I have two higher satvias, THC , super silver haze , and cookie loss. I would think I'd be okay and really not really to she'll out any more money on cannabis. Would smoking the one CBD with alternating these two satvias still build tolerance?

What ratio of sativa ,thc to CBD have you found best for you with ,like 1:1 or 1: 1/2, or 2/1?

Do you find the mid and higher level indicas work better with CBD or just the sativa's to control the unfocused feeling they can cause?

Last edited:
Do you use indica s?

Do you use the the same day as sativa and cbd?

If so I imagine you separate them from sativa and cbd?

So far I'm liking the sativa and CBD, really don't feel foggy headed like indicas seem to cause.

If you smoke out of a pipe don't smoke the resin, in the bottom, that sometimes is thick smoke . I did that and it seemed to mess up the sativa , CBD combo.
There is to many variables, what's your age, when did you start favoring sativa over Indica? or maybe you grew up in mid 80's early 90's where Indica didn't exist?

I would love to help uou, but must ask questions

My CBD is just about run out and bought a satvia haze high CBD no THC. I have two higher satvias, THC , super silver haze , and cookie loss. I would think I'd be okay and really not really to she'll out any more money on cannabis. Would smoking the one CBD with alternating these two satvias still build tolerance?

What ratio of sativa ,thc to CBD have you found best for you with ,like 1:1 or 1: 1/2, or 2/1?

Do you find the mid and higher level indicas work better with CBD or just the sativa's to control the unfocused feeling they can cause?
the unfocused feeling of indica wouldnt bother me as id generally only use an indica dominant strain before bed , ideally then for me i could become jello or just relaxed enough to just lay down and sleep thats the goal anyway lol
The indica strains are very medicinal including relaxation and pain relief but they will leave you with that couch lock . if you have nothing to do that day then you can get away with indica to binge a series from comfort of sofa or bed i guess and i cant say that a sativa would improve focus once already under the influence of the indica dominant strain you've initially smoked/consumed

the unfocused feeling of indica wouldnt bother me as id generally only use an indica dominant strain before bed , ideally then for me i could become jello or just relaxed enough to just lay down and sleep thats the goal anyway lol
The indica strains are very medicinal including relaxation and pain relief but they will leave you with that couch lock . if you have nothing to do that day then you can get away with indica to binge a series from comfort of sofa or bed i guess and i cant say that a sativa would improve focus once already under the influence of the indica dominant strain you've initially smoked/consumed
good point