• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Different productions of cocaine

Non.parasitic

Greenlighter
Hi all!
just wondering if someone can tell me if there are different, and maybe a little about them, ways to manufacture cocaine.
I have been recently getting a slightly different product from the same person. it is oddly a little sweet, sort of cool in the throat, but all in all still seems legit.
good buzz, cooks fine into rock. just curios if maybe there are multiple ways to create sufficiently the same product.
thank you for any info!

Hey buddy! I see you are still "green", so let me welcome you to the community. We are always happy to receive new people, new opinions and new experiences!

The problem here is that there is really no way to definitively tell you almost anything about the Cocaine that you have. We can't even tell you if it is in fact Cocaine at all. It sucks, because I and everyone else would love to help, it's just that we can't :(

All I can truly say is that, yes, it is possible that your drugs have been different in some way from pickup to pickup. Anything further would be pretty dubious. Thoughts?

It's likely cut that is making it taste that way. Cocaine comes from the coca plant, there may be artificial synthesis methods but they likely aren't viable when the plant it so readily available in other countries.