• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Different meds...don't know really is best

razordesignz

Bluelighter
So I currently have 10mg libriums and 10mg valiums for anxiety

And 10mg oxycodones 350 somas and 800 gabapentins for my spinal stenosis

And different kratoms

I'm wondering if anyone has advice on which to and not to take at the same time. I need the meds have bad pain and extreme anxiety been to the er 3 times falsely. Yes I enjoy feeling good off them but I don't abuse or short my oxy or anything..just need advice on when taking these are good at the same time..thanks in advance

Don't mix the downers! It's a fairly vague and often ignored piece of HR but without any knowledge of your personal tolerance to the oxycodone and the chlordiazopoxide / diazepam - then the only safe advice one can give is not to use these particular medicines at the same time.

I've never had and probably never will have any experience with kratom (i'm a heroin user currently on moderate low dose mmt) as it was banned in my country back in May, but from reading the anecdotes from other members about it's use it appears to be quite a insidiously powerful drug in many instances, so erring on the side of caution I would give any various strains you have a miss if using any of the other meds I have previously highlighted. The same goes for the Soma and Gabapentin - I know fuck all about either of them but as they both display some degree of cns depression - again, possibly not the safest drugs to combine with any of your benzos or opioids.

Sorry for such a shit response razor d but as there are countless members who have good experience with all the drugs you have listed - hang tight and I'm sure there will be more precise advice about any particular contra-indications of note.

OP, you're smart to be cautious combining these medications. You're probably already aware, but for those that aren't, combining different central nervous system depressants leads to a synergistic effect i.e. the sum of these drugs is equal to more than their parts. In a medical setting, to counter this, they would reduce the dosage of one or multiple drugs to ensure that an adequate level of safety has been reached.

Benzodiazepines and Opioids are notorious for killing. Gabapentin (Neurontin) doesn't seem to have a major risk associated with it in terms of cobining with other depressants. The available literatrue seems to indicate that while Gabapentin can decrease CNS activity including the respiratory system, this effect is not linear and does not increase if more Gabapentin is taken. This makes it generally safer than some of the other drugs you're working with.

Soma (Carisoprodol) is among other things, a prodrug for the delivery of Meprobamate (Miltown, Equanil), itself being a fairly potent, Barbiturate-esque sedative. In its heyday, it was considered to be a more mild alternative to drugs like Secobarbital (Seconal) or Methaqualone (Quaalude), but is just as capable of causing death. For this reason, the Carisoprodol is probably more dangerous with Opioids than the Benzodiazepines are.

You know your body better than we do. Experiment with what works for you. Just keep the dosages low and within reason as you begin figuring out what works for you.