• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Different levels and doses of weed high

George1012

Bluelighter
I smoke weed somewhat regularly or used to but I've cut back significantly now. I've purposefully cut back to keep tolerance in control. I notice in my small group of friends I sometimes see we never go past 3-4 tokes in a session and I personally haven't tried in a while, meaning I take up to 3-4 hits and then I'm done. I guess its habitual and a few has always been enough and I never have seen any point in going higher, plus it saves a lot of money. Usually when I take my few hits I'm done because I'm high enough and I couldn't possibly imagine getting higher then that.

I used to play around with all different amounts, hits, bowls and even joints. I remember the times when I thought a few hits got me high as hell until I smoked more, or way more sometimes and then the before high was just a 'preload' compared to what happened next. So here are a few questions, 1 as far as tolerance goes, is smoking a small amount a few times in a day the same as taking that amount all at once? I've gone up to 3-4 sessions a day, a few hits each. By that point smoking weed just makes me nauseated. I remember the last time I did that I took like 10 tokes total throughout the whole day and by the very end I couldn't keep my eyes open. I kept falling asleep and I felt really nauseous but the high had come down at least significantly before I smoked more. If I decide to 'add on' I wait an hour or two at least to see how a dose feels and if I feel like I can handle more I take a little more. That only happens if my tokes failed and I couldn't get enough smoke or I didn't inhale right or something. The piece I used has weird airflow. Sometimes its a pound to the head and other times I had to really suck and barely get anything. Just for fun heres one question, how many regular 'hits' out of a pipe would equal a hit from a concentrate or a dab? I heard you can get up to ten worth.

Here's my final question. Weed never used to make me sick but if I try at it more then once in the same day, the second or third times I get kind of nauseous and my head spins, like I'm experiencing vertigo or something. Why has this just started happening now? I used to smoke high amounts when I was a kid and I'd just get higher. I've cut back on doses as an adult because I don't want to 'green out.' Here's my own opinion and correct me if I"m wrong, but the way people grow weed these days the terpenes are out of balance and this is what causes greening out and it has nothing to do with THC or smoke.

How are you smoking when you feel nauseated? If you're using blunts, some shells can make people feel sick. Honestly I'd just advise you to gradually boost your use slowly and naturally over time to curb the nausea.