View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Differences in pyschedelic experiences caused by radio waves

Boupstarnm

Bluelighter
In the United States, about 15 years ago we switched from analog TV broadcasts to digital. In the last 10 years we've gone from analog TV/radio to cable and WiFi.

My curiosity is what effect these ubiquitous radio signals have upon the psychedelic experience.

Questionably the belief/memory that "LSD screws with your mind" has a subjective effect upon the trip.

So we have wave lengths of technology, wave lengths of human memory and wave lengths that these substance allow us to access.

How do they play together? What do you think?

Are the chemicals allowing us access to different realms? Or do they simply put us in a "psychedelic stupor" where we are more suseptable to the already existing wavelengths?

The ride started with memory of how acid felt in the 1990s vs 2000s vs the 2010's...and it felt similar to the technology of the time.

Is it because psychedelics allows to access the collective consciousness. Is it because propaganda has told us to feel a way about a particular substance?

Combining the subjective nature with increased sensitivity combined with the access to the counter culture collective we have the psychedelic experience.

Did I answer my own question?

Tell me what you think.

What's the difference between "adults" telling you for all your formative years that LSD makes you crazy and the "mindfuck"?

How are radio waves that different than old peoples memory? How do broadcast signals differ from collective belief? How is a radio station different from a religion?

How does belief differ from memory? How does choosing to believe effect memory vs choosing to remember?

MODS: is there still a psychedelic ponderings thread? Maybe homeless? Maybe philosophy?

Read. Read books on electromagnetic radiation. Those books should elaborate on this. The sun, solar storms, ect. naturally constantly produce enormous amounts of electromagnetic radiation in the same frequencies radios utilize. This is benign and humans can't perceive those frequencies and amplitudes without electronics. Read and learn this from the books you'll read.

You're worried about nothing.

Only worried my psychedelic epiphanies are from the same source as my sober epiphanies.

I've seen normally-invisible EM energy on MXE definitely, and maybe DMT (but its hard to tell with DMT cause self transforming machine elves)

Is it possible that we live in the 3D/4D plane of some kind of multi-dimensional reality, where consciousness extends through all dimensions of this universe as a kind of field, manifesting itself in each dimension through individual receivers (brains in our case) experiencing themselves as entities in one dimension controlling their position in the dimension below, but somewhere higher up there is a higher-dimensional entity super-consciousness of you controlling all your different timelines, and above that in the dimension that contains this unverse some kind of ultimate consciousness controlling all timelines of conscious entities within this universe (God)? And taking psychedelics adjusts our 'reception' of this consciousness field and distorts our sense of self through different points across this chain? Yeah, maybe, it doesn't seem too far from some of the propositions of quantum mechanics and string theory etc. But currently science cannot determine whether these kinds of ideas are true, and until then, even if we are inclined to believe these ideas, they really are nothing more than 'what if?' scenarios. Yeah, maybe the EM technologies we have interact with some force of nature we don't yet know about and maybe our minds interact with some forces of nature in ways we don't yet know about, and maybe therefore psychedelic experiences can be influenced by these technologies, and our sober selves simply learn to filter out the 'interference' at a young age, but psychedelics remove this filtering. But it's just conjecture. You can't really get an answer to your question because it's nothing more than an idea, at least until science gets a lot closer to a 'unified theory' or whatever