• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Differences in Meth and Sulphate

Lappa1121

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

Have any of you tried both substances, and if you have, what is your experience with the two?

I've been experimenting with some different stimulants just for kick. First off i've tried coke several times, but have never found to get anything out of it, even though all me' mates seemed to get spun out of wack. I tried phet sulphate first and experimented a bit with it, going on a few binges, and tried to see if it would improve my work ethic (wasn't really good for physical work and more of a waste).

I've found that amphetamines make me calm and relaxed/contempt similar to what i believe people feel on opiates. Amphetamine sulphate makes me extremely horny, and i find it impossible to distract myself from the inevitable 6 hour wank marathon. Also, i find it gives me amazing euforia.

Now i bought some Meth and tried it for the first time just for kicks, and i found it also had a similar effect, but much less horny, or at least i didn't feel an undying need to wank for hours on end. Also, i found it much better just for general motivation, but found it lacked in the mood lift department, where amphetamine sulphate triumphed.

Only route i used was the good ol' powder hoover.

I find meth isn't as euforic as sulphate, but better for getting stuff done. Maybe meth is just one of those drugs where it's only one ROA thats worth the dollars?

I find meth isn't as euforic as sulphate, but better for getting stuff done. Maybe meth is just one of those drugs where it's only one ROA thats worth the dollars?

I would say that's a pretty atypical experience. Most get hornier on meth and experience a more profound euphoria, regardless of ROA.

My first thought would be whether you're really taking meth. Did a regular user try yours?

I wouldn't know as it was acquired from DNM, but others seemed to praise it. It was lots of small crystals that seemed quite clear under further inspection. This is the only batch i've ever tried, so i can't know if it's just this batch (or an entirely different drug for that matter). I do find the euforia sticks around for longer time, but with regular phet i seemed to get rushes and goosebumps in periods. I don't get that with this "meth". It's more of a light steady euforia that stays somewhat constant