• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Hi fellow lighters got asked this question today and found it difficult to answer as I dont believe these drugs are that similar. AnywY my friend asked me what is the equivalent of 50mls of methadone in bags of heroin over here its 10 pound and 5 pound bags so I would be interested in what most american/canadaians think but its grams of gear you guys buy, personally I think methadone is a lot stronger than your average gear so I reckon 50 ml of meth is worth around 3 to 4 tenner bags and to think 50 ml of meth only costs a fiver on the street Weird I say

Well i was also surprised about street price of methadone. On the darknet is much much more expensive. My dealer gave me 200ml for 15 or 20£ i think.. But to come back to that... Methadone doesn't make u high so u cant really compare it like that.. It works wonders if u smoke some gear after u drink some methadone.. But other than that it just makes your come down or withdrawal symptoms disappear... Which is enough i think... But in bags... I dont know as i said on the street it's quite cheap so who knows... Let's say 200ml ... 3 bags perhaps... Maybe 4... But then on darknet the price is many times bigger so depends on who u getting it off..

A truly exact answer to this question is going to be impossible for a variety of reasons. There are too many variables and too many unknowns. But for what it's worth, and it's not worth much, the prescribing guidelines for Methadone in an Opioid Maintenance setting state that on average one gram of street Heroin is equal to 50mg - 80mg of oral Methadone.

I don't know how this figure was determined, but I've seen it in more than one place and the Methadone Maintenance community at-large seems to be accepting of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.