View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Difference in K High, Im vs insuf

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ive noticed that ketamine is quite different when you inject it compared to snorting it.

When i do IM injektions i get alot deeper trips and generally less manic and more lucid.
But if i snort it its more of a headrush and i feel more messy somehow.

Could this be because more of the ketamine gets converted to norketamine when snorted?

Any theories?

I've noticed the same thing. I think snorting is also more recreational.

Ive started IM'ing my ketamine(and tryptamines/phens) and I much prefer the IM route, the only thing I dont like is when I do it in my shoulder it often hurts quite a bit for a few days but if I do it in my thigh/butt then theres minimal pain.

I find the high slowly crawls over my body and then to my head whereas with snorting it starts from my head, the high's I get are way cleaner and more lucid and I never end up with an upset stomach. And the drip is a massive distraction! I rarely use K in sub-k-hole doses and snorting that much powder is just nasty and a waste. The other week I took 220ug LSD and had 70mg K IM on the comeup, did 10mg 2c-b IM after about 4 hours(oral 2c-B doesnt usually do much for me but this dose hugely enhanced the LSD) then 150mg K on the comedown and I experienced ego-death and seperation from my physical self. It was a fantastic trip and im sure if I hadnt have IM'd the drugs it wouldnt have been close to what it was.

Intra-Muscular FTW! Only if you have clean drugs though! I micron filter everything I IM, wouldnt even consider it otherwise!