• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Difference between high doses and lower doses

badrobot114

Bluelighter
Even though most of my doses were in the 120-150mg range, my first time dropping it was 330mg of some very potent crystals(which is a funny story in it's own right). Taking that much was a result of my mates idea of a joke. But it was great after I was convinced i'm not going to die and kind of funny in retrospect i guess.

Anyway, i felt like the effect of a high dose are much more overwhelming physically to the point where you don't really focus on the empathic/energetic effects because you're just physically overloaded. On the lower doses the high feels more natural in a way and definitely leaves you more functional.

Anyone else had similar experiences with high doses?

what you are saying is true for someone with tolerance or that is a seasoned user. if you are a virgin, or somewhat new to mdma....and you dose on the high end....its nothing short of fantabulous.....when you dose high and you are a regular user, I think you just compromise the experience and feel like shit. Low doses are definitley better all around experiences for "regular" users.

The problem with higher doses for me is that my memory starts to go....I start to forget chunks of the night. Whats the point, then? Then its some kind of escape. I prefer the lower dose enhancements.

Let me be clear, my high dose experience was mind blowingly good, but physical overpowered mental in that case and i find the mental effects to be the best part of the experience. Maybe it didn't help that i was bombed with the 0.33 all at once :p

I remember the evening just fine, I simply sat on the couch with the most massive gurn face my friends have ever seen and could do nothing but moan and speak in short, speedy bursts saying "sothisishowitfeelstobefloodedwithserotonin*moan*"

For me, there seems to be a ceiling to the desired effects. I can have more euphoria, more positive effects when going from a low dose to a normal/high dose. But if I go beyond such a "normal/high" dose, I just get more messed up. I start to become clumsy, short-term memory goes bye-bye, etc., but positive effects do not become stronger.

I agree with this. The euphoria becomes more stoning & mellow at higher doses, and less clear-headed which I dislike. This is why I would recommend lower doses to others.

The highest I have ever dosed at once is 175mg.. it was an amazing experience, but I can't help but think I might have gotten more out of it if I had dosed in my usual ~150mg range.

Things just go by too fast and the whole night becomes a blur. Not to mention conversing with people either ends up with you telling this stranger how much they REALLY mean to you or you end up staring off into the lights not hearing a word anyone said...

I've gone up to 500 mg one night. I found myself lying in a puddle of piss at one stage. The next day was okay but for a week after that I was suicidal. The whole trip's just more enjoyable in the low dosage range.

Things just go by too fast and the whole night becomes a blur. Not to mention conversing with people either ends up with you telling this stranger how much they REALLY mean to you or you end up staring off into the lights not hearing a word anyone said...

5/5 Folley this is brilliant, happens to so many cooked kids at my clubs. :)