• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Difference between being high on Meth, and Tweaking???

Codex23

Greenlighter
Very new to Meth, second time today. Think I did roughly 60-90mg (insulfated) from 10AM-6PM. I am starting to feel different now, like, I cant stop walking around my apartment at all as I type this, occasionally a little tingle (almost like water drops) on random parts of my body. It's also 99 degrees today and I'm sticky and nasty. Gonna go shower and freshen up. Is this the "Tweak" stage? I can already tell I'll be up all night as last time I did 100mg from 10AM-1PM. This time it was many more doses just alot smaller ones, and the last was at 6.

Last edited:
Tweaking generally just means being moderately high on meth to the point where it's physically noticable(twitching, speaking really fast, being overly aggressive or overconfident often to a comical or scary extent, getting stuck on one thing for a very long time). It happens to everyone that uses, some just hide it better or strive to make it as unnoticeable as possible. Others don't give a damn about hiding it and tweak for the world to see.

You simply sound high right now. It's meant to keep you up for an entire night so that on its own isn't necessarily a stage of tweaking but If you were to get high again tomorrow, and not sleep tomorrow night, even if you get sleep tonight, then you would be tweaking. It's a cumulative effect that the more you use the higher the likelihood it is to happen to where eventually an addict will begin to aim for that tweaking state as it's the only way for them not to be bored or pass out from exhaustion.