R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Didnt think i'd ever be posting this!

JT4140

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I will try and keep this brief, and as 'clean' as I can, though I do need to paint the background as it were.

A long term (8years) relationship ended, thought there had been 1 or 2 'breaks' along the way. I'm in my early 40s and she was mid 30s. Quite right it has ended and I wish her well. Couple of months after break she has contacted me to say we should get together for me to perform oral sex on her....and massages and such things, with nothing reciprocated. She is a fantastic looking woman and always felt lucky to have her. She admits is seeing a couple of different men at this time and will continue to do so.....I am just for oral....

Would never have thought possible, but I am considering agreeing to this....the physical side of the relationship was always fantastic and the 'pull' of her and her suggestion is proving so powerful.....I cant believe possible.

Am fairly confident (as much as can be) about her sexual health, but she has made it very clear she will continue to see other men, we will never have sex and it will all be on her terms.

Now, I know what I would advise had I read this post from someone, but you must understand the desire to do this...which has surprised me.

All comment welcome.

J

If you are submissive and love being used then go for it. But if that is not your fetish...tell that bitch to get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Offer to find more men for her to sleep with for financial compensation since she wants to sleep with so many men...profit from it. Not all women want to be in loving relationships...some just want to sleep with as many men as possible so become her agent or manager and get paid.

I wonder how realistic that scenario would be when it came down to it.

Those are pretty clear rules.

What would the timing of your encounters be? Whenever she feels like it?

Would she just call you post coitus with someone else?

What if she changes her mind and wants you to fuck her, do you then have the "power" and refuse as it wasnt part of the deal?

It could be fun, it could work. Id worry about catching hpv, hsv, gono and chlamydia as they all can massively fuck up your mouth and tongue and throat.

So prol best to ask some questions about what she plans on doing to not put you at risk first, then state your terms if any.

Have fun!

Tell that bitch to hit the fucking bricks. Have a little self respect man- we've all been heartbroken and we all know what it's like to seek comfort, but this chick is just fucking with your head.

Time to scorch the earth and salt it. No more contact. Don't bother pissing on her if you see her on fire. You need space.

where is your self esteem?

thats what i want to know.

i'm sorry but this is pathetic

sounds like shes gonna have a guy cum inside her then get off on having you cleaning it up down there...

Dude you eat her out and she does nothing for you?

Is that a fetish or do you just have no self esteem?

Heck no!!
Stay away from that chick!
Many more fish in the sea!

Just move on! You know what you gotta do--don't short change yourself

As long as she was clean I wouldn't have a problem licking it but you should also make it clear that you're doing it because you enjoy it as much as she does and that you will be seeing other women as well.