Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Didn't Feel Anything After 120 Minutes - Smoked a Joint then Couldn't Walk

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
Title says all.

My gf and I popped about 150mg each last Friday before a friend's bday party at a Karaoke room. At about 60 min in, she was feeling it pretty well while I didn't feel anything. I had a few drinks and still didn't feel anything at all by 120 minutes after dropping. At this point, I went outside to smoke a joint and by my second hit I was FLOORED, to the point where I had to really concentrate to walk back into the bar. My buddies almost had to help me walk.

I did not experience a comeup or anything, I went from a slight booze buzz to a MDMA peak in less than 60 seconds. I have never experienced anything like this before. Needless to say, I was terrible at karaoke. I still had a blast but it was a weird experience. I am VERY happy I didn't double dose after 90 minutes when I wasn't feeling it.

Anyone ever experience anything like this? I guess it is possible that my body was just hiding the comeup feelings due to the fact I was drinking at a very loud bar?

I also have been pushing it a bit this summer, I have not been doing crazy doses but I have dropped about 5 times since early May and have noticed a bit of a tolerance creep up. I am going to do one last hurrah for Halloween and then give myself a good 6-9 month break.

I have experienced weed bringing back the roll, but not actually starting it. Maybe the timing of both just worked out perfectly haha.

I've experienced this before but without alcohol. I dropped two blue telephone pokeballs (so ~180mgs, this was too much) at EDC and I still felt nothing after maybe an hour and 15 minutes while my whole group was rolling hard. I went to a field and smoked a bowl and upon standing up I was absolutely smashed... my legs were jelly and my eyes wouldn't stop wiggling so I had to take a seat because I was so overwhelmed, but because there was a no sitting policy at the rave I had to force myself to walk around, I was good after about 30mins though. I was really small at the time and had little tolerance, I don't remember if I ate food or not... that could've played a role.

I've had this same thing happen as well, which leaves me with a with a question do you usually smoke when your waiting to peak?? For the longest time I missed how my peaks would slap me and found nothing brings it on like a good blunt to the dome.

I've had it take 2 hours a few times to come up yeah. Didn't get the whole 'sober one minute, rolling like a madman the next' thing but it can vary quite a bit and weed can trigger it indeed. Stomach contents could have something to do with it, hard to tell but it's not unheard of

yeah idk I guess if you are distracted during the come up and weigh more than your gf (id assume? lol) you might not notice anything until you CAN'T IGNORE the roll

in my experience, MDMA goes from

"whoa"

to

"WHOA"

within a span of like 1-2 minutes