• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Didn't feel 50 mgs hydrocodone until...

pastorofmuppets

Greenlighter
Hey, everyone. Maybe you could shed some light on this. My opiate tolerance is nothing.

About a month ago I popped 15 mgs hydro. Felt nothing.
2 weeks ago, I took 25 mgs. Still nothing.
A few days ago I took 30 mgs, then 40, then 50 on an empty stomach and I still felt nothing. :?
Then I took a single hit of cannabis and felt the euphoria of the hydro.

Any ideas why I didn't feel it by itself?

One,thing I can think of which might sound like it wouldnt happen is thers,people out ther press fake pills,all the time.iv persanally seen fake hydros fake xanax and,fake 80s.
(Unless you got them from a dr)

If you have no tolerance to opiates you,should,of definatly felt 15mg of hydro,5mg even.
Or if you took any bupe maybe that blocked it.
Other than that I dont know.
Sorry I couldnt answer your question but im sure someone on here can.

Also,are you 100percent sure you were taking hydrocodone.

Either they are fake/regular acetaminophen like kkgb said, or you have a naturally high opiate tolerance. Have you used hydrocodone before this or was it first time?

Also if you took suboxone before the hydros, it would have blocked it.

This may be way in left field , but when SWIM was younger, early 20s , they could get a way with hydros. These days they tell me they only bring them up to base line. I'm wondering if as we age these things don't occur.

This may be way in left field , but when SWIM was younger, early 20s , they could get a way with hydros. These days they tell me they only bring them up to base line. I'm wondering if as we age these things don't occur.

Hey man, we don't SWIM here. Just a heads up. We prefer to just tread water, lol.

110% positive it was Hydrocodone. 10/325, prescribed by dr. And was definitely first opiate exp.

Strange. Perhaps high opiate tolerance like SluttyPeach (lol) said.

Very weird.iv seen,countless,people,get pretty high of ten mg of hydro ther first time even codeine

110% positive it was Hydrocodone. 10/325, prescribed by dr. And was definitely first opiate exp.

Strange. Perhaps high opiate tolerance like SluttyPeach (lol) said.

Yep I've seen it before. A friend of a friend is virtually opiate naive yet she can take enough to make anyone else like her sick, 30mg oxycodone. I know that when I first started that would have made me friends with the toilet for a few hours but she was fine. Didn't even nod.

When taking hydros it's better to take it all at once, for some reason staggering the dose doesn't work as well.

Last edited: