• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did you ever meet an upright street drug dealer in person ?

I was very fair-- even generous at times. My customers could trust me and therefore I could trust them-- and I could count on repeat business.

The reason I got out of it was that I enjoy all drugs and thus I was always sampling my inventory. I made very little money and sometimes I was just breaking even.
Not worth the risk or the hassle.

Nowadays I never sell drugs. I just grow enough weed so that I can give a lot of it away.
I prefer the nonprofit model. I don't get calls in the middle of the night and I don't have to worry about the bottom line.

Um yes every single wholesale dealer was professional, educated, and kinda fun honestly.

I didn't deal with people I couldn't trust. You had to be discreet, trustworthy. My job was to keep the street dealers supplied and in line. We had people who's only job was to watch them. If they got picked up we knew about it before their family did.
We used blackmail, extortion, and bribery to recruit the right people.

It was really good for a few years just like clockwork. 2014 fucked us up. Rico and money laundering charges came down on the 5 guys in charge of that ring. I was very close with one of them. ( He's still in federal prison)

By 2016 I retired for good. Just wasn't ever the same after they took out our best people. Now it's all like the op says. Retarded drug addict kids that don't even know what they are selling.

Good luck world

^This.

If my life were on the line I would prefer any one of them to the police if that speaks any volume.