• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

did way too much coke

spencahhh

Greenlighter
So I'm scared right now..I never do coke but I just got the vivatrol shot after getting off methadone so I have no energy... My bright idea Iv coke. I've always hated coke cuz once I start I cant stop and have not used any in a long time..what are signs of overdose and i have Librium from withdrawal meds..will that help reverse a coke overdose

^This
We are no doctors and Bluelight is not a replacement for medical supervision.

How are you feeling now? What's your blood pressure and pulse?

You may just be panicking. If you really OD' Ing, go to the hospital yourself or by ambulance. If you are possibly panicking, try a normal dose of Librium. That should bring you down a bit. We are not doctors, but if you are truthful and tell us exactly what you did, we can at least point you in the correct direction. Again, if you are truly OD'ing, don't reply and get your ass to the hospital. Otherwise, take some Librium and chill the fuk out. Learn your lesson either way. Stay safe.

Meh, you're fine, strung, but fine. OD's are for Opiophiles.

*I'm not a Doctor, but having seen a fuck load of them I think I could pretend to be for an alarming amount of time, and my response ignores HR ethos my apologies.

Coke OD's are very real and dangerous. That being said, you would be pretty fucking certain if you were having one from shooting coke. You definitely wouldn't be able to write a post on blue light. Take the librium, it will calm you down.