View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did LSD last night after a few years of not taking it

d00fy

Greenlighter
Hey all, i am new here. Good to be here...

Anyway I had taken lsd a few times in the past with great results at 2blots under my tongue, and lasted anywhere from 8-10hrs give or take.

Last year i also smoked some DMT, it was good but i didn't take a big enough hit to break through the BARRIER and exit out the tunnel , the engines were roaring but i got stuck in the tunnel, so anyway.....

i am prescribed xanax for anxiety, so i took my xanax in the morning , and also i been dealing with these bad migraines or sinus pressure, so i was prescribed vicodin, i took the vicodin at 1pm , and advil at 6pm and half of a anti-allergy med before my dose of 2blots at 10pm, by this time my migraine was kicking in, so i laid down after smoking pot and waiting for the lsd to kick in so hopefully i can beat these headaches temporary so they dont reoccur, so i ended up laying down and awoke at 1:45 give or take, i was in the middle of my trip was able to enjoy it for atleast 2hrs than things winded down around 3:30, and i just laid in bed til morning, drank coffee and went about my business.

Today i picked up 2 green geltabs, i plan to take only one gel tab on Saturday evening, will have the weed on deck, but should i avoid taking anything like advil? or sudafed if i start to have a headache or pressure during the day before i take the ACID,

I hope last night attempt at tripping was stage 1, instead of me tripping the LSD dose i took focused on fixing my migraines, still gave me a lil visual, as i type this i still have not gotten a migraine or any pressure behind my eye... which is the first relief in 3weeks since yesterday 6pm onset of sinus pressure/migraine ... i would get the pressure/migraine or whatever it is i felt on the upper left of my jaw of my eye and upper left front temple...so hoping this fixed the migraine issue maybe Saturday i can have a better experience?

I only plan to take 1 geltab... i dont want to trip into the morning hours, when family wakes up at 8am, so i plan to take it around 8pm-9pm i hope to be back to normal or whatever to deal with them the next day...

thanks for the support

Give some to your family! Sharing is caring....;)

IDK if it's me but I didn't really notice any real question. If you took a couple of tabs and gauged them but know you only want one, that seems fine. Unless your tabs are really strong though taking a couple should t have you tripping for that much longer than 8-10 hours. It can hit 12-14 but only really when your dosing really pretty high. I used to do four to six strong hits at a time when I was in high school back in the day and I was always fine by morning. If your family goes to bed at nine you could dose at eight or eight thirty so you'd be coming up while their getting ready for bed.

Heh. I'll also soon be taking some lsd after not taking it for a few years. Definitely some time next month. I doubt I'll have any bad trip issues now.

Btw, doofy is funny as hell. I liked the ending where he turned out to be a normal person. :)