• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did Ketamine for the first time today...

Opiates<3

Bluelighter
So me and 2 friends came across some K today. Its been a drug that ive really wanted to experience after reading alot about it, but i was never able to find it.
We bought what was said to be half a gram for $40. We didn't have a scale on us but we tested the white crystalline substance. It immediately turned orange (on the test my friend has this clearly shows positive for ketamine.) We waited about a 30seconds- 1 minute and it had turned to a green color.(There is no green on the test) So we decide to test a little more. This time it turned a brighter orange then in about thirty seconds it turned into a nasty brown color.
We decide to do it anyways because we were all really excited. We split the K into 4 fat lines. We all blow a line and we wait about 5-15 minutes and we all share that we have a strong body high, we all noted how our bodies felt really heavy. We just kept waiting and talking and an about a hour passed. We saved one line and split it up into three and bumped the little line. We waited for about another hour but still no effects? We are all really confused with the experience. Its been about 4 hours since we took it. So now i have a few questions1

1. Why did the test change colors like that/ what does that mean?
2. Why did we not feel any effects? It seemed like alot of substance to snort? (to put it into perspective if you were to snort that much molly in one line you'd be in for a hell of a roll)
3. Is ketamine usually cut with anything(assuming so) if so with what?
4. If anyone with experience with K could shed some light on what happened today that would be great!

We can't tell you what was or was not in your ketamine. People cut it with all solrts of things and it's impossible to tell how cut it is by looking at it. We also can't help you if you don't tell us what kind of testing kit you used (there's different ones, you know). Was it a Marquis, Mecke, or Mandelin test?

A "fat line" isn't a helpful unit of measurement either. Really you should use a scale and measure doses.

Yeah i get that im not even really sure why i posted this. its just been on my mind since ive done it and i just have alot of questions and no answers. And im not sure what test was used, its my buddys and its the first time we have tested something so we werent really sure. And yes i know we should have used a scale we just didnt have one with us. i would assume it was around 150mgs. it looked in comparison to 200mg of mdma

500 mg divided among 3 people should have been plenty. Doesn't sound like it was K. I dunno, my first time the body high was definitely the most noticeable. It feels a lot like nitrous.

Why in the HELL did you test it and then, when your results didn't match your expectations, you do it anyway...WTF?
I'd hate to think what'll happen if you go shroom hunting...

I really have to answer this post to give you a reference point for your first good 100mg line :) I don't know if everyone experiences ket like this though... For me it's absolutely wonderfull.

Every time i get my hands on some ket the first 100mg line goes like this:

After 5-10 minutes i burst out in laughter for the next 15 minutes. After this it gets insane. The world starts turning in all kinds of directions, everything gets bigger/smaller in an extreme way. Colors are really bright and it looks like the world is trying to tell me a story, the movements seem to have a certain "purpose" feeling to it. Especially when there is music around, everything seems to be in sync. I can barely walk/stand(have to hold onto my friends for guidance). A couple of times it also looked like everything was made of colored tin foil. You feel like a robot: everything is on autopilot, it doesn't look like what you are doing is done by yourself but whatever you want to do happens annyway, it just seems you don't really have control. Seen myself walk in third person too a couple of times. Your pockets seem to be endless bags. And a whole lot of other things i can't describe...

Seems you've found yourself some shitty ketamine mate :D If you don't have a reliable source and test your ketamine and it turns out to have weird reactions... Don't snort it.