• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I take too much Aspirin? Veins in hands very skinny (performed CWE)

ThisIsKitty

Bluelighter
Hi all!

Today I purchased some AC&C tablets and did a CWE on 21 pills. Drank the solution around 6:20PM est. It is now 8:30PM est. The contents of the pills are 375mg aspirin, 15mg Caffeine and 8mg codeine. After the first CWE I was left with only half the liquid so I did a CWE on 5 more for a total of 26 pills. Solution was one of the more clear solutions ive done with very little cloudiness and sediment, however I noticed small crusted blotches around the cup after it dried it almost looks like water stains but it's not.

Anyways, some symptoms:

The veins on the back of my hands are very small, much smaller than usual. I had an empty stomach the entire day, and I was suffering from hunger pains and some diarrhea. 30 minutes after I drank the solution, I baked a frozen pizza and ate the entire thing. I am now very bloated with a lot of gas and minor stomach discomfort. Could this be from the aspirin, or because I stuffed my face with a whole frozen pizza without eating all day? When I burp the bloating and discomfort clears up for a bit, so I'm assuming its just gas? I'm really looking for some peace of mind here

I was told aspirin was not as harmful as Tylenol

Last edited:
CWE are useful. Liver failure due to aspirin, tylonal, acetaminophen, or other toxic compound is good to avoid. Aspirin seems to be 3 mg/ml while acetaminophen seems to be 14 mg/ml so you may be right on which to use then again it also depends on the active dose. If you use 25-30 ml maximum you should be OK.

Acute toxicity starts at around 100mg per kilogram bodyweight and gets really dangerous/life threatening at around 300-500mg per kg bodyweight.
But you can overdose chronically, if you take more than 100mg per kg bodyweight for two or more days. Chronic overdose has a much higher mortality rate.
So a CWE should be done, just to be safe