PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did I take acid or 25i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzirgrizz

Greenlighter
So I took "acid" a few months back when I had less knowledge of substances. Nothing went wrong or anything and I did enjoy it, but I have done new research lately and I feel like I potentially took 25i.

I researched this a few days after I took acid to make sure it actually was acid and I couldn't find anything specific that would lead me to any decisions. Recently, I decided to research it again out of curiosity and I saw one point that really hit home. Someone was talking about the difference and said that 25i has a bad taste and you have to hold it in your mouth for 30 minutes, which is exactly what my friend/sitter/dealer told me to do and it did taste quite bad. Is acid supposed to be tasteless? I can explain the feeling, visuals, and length if there is more to it than just having a taste. Any insights by any knowledgeable people would be greatly appreciated!

LSD is tasteless and will never numb your mouth.

Unfortunately "what did I take?" threads are against the rules here at Bluelight, as nobody can definitively tell you what you took based off information you can provide in hindsight, and it would be reckless and irresponsible for anyone to take guesses. What if someone said "yes that was acid", when in fact it WASN'T and was actually 25i as you suspected? There's the potential for the user (you in this case) to then think it's safe to obtain many more of the same tabs you took, and take a higher dose under the false impression you've got LSD which is significantly safer than 25i.

The only way you'll know if what you took was LSD would be to obtain an Ehrlich reagent test kit and use it to test the exact same tabs, assuming you have any left.

That being said, it sounds very much like you got lied to by your "friend" and were given 25i as LSD. If I were you, I'd tell your friend they're a selfish prick and put you at real risk by lying to you.

Either that, or they'd been lied to by whomever THEY got the tabs from.

In any case, it all boils down to: don't trust anyone's word, no matter how 'reliable' or 'trustworthy' they are. Only ever trust in a reagent test kit, and even then tread cautiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.