• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Did I seriously just read this?

I thought it was the known that Yahoo Answers is almost all trolls...?

Poor kid... Addicted to iv pot

So she gives him Xanax and opiates to ween him off.

The bitch is either a troll or just stupid, and in both cases not deserving of a response.

injecting mariDEATHana is a serious problem, its as addictive as smoking meth and its destroying families all across my country. My mother was addicted to it and died after injecting 4 WHOLE MARIJUANA. r.i.p mum looking down on me from the ghettos of heaven. i went without food and cloathes as a child to feed her addiction. IT. IS. NO. LAUGHING. MATTER. if you continue this insensitivity then i will be forced to contact the moderators.

injecting mariDEATHana is a serious problem, its as addictive as smoking meth and its destroying families all across my country. My mother was addicted to it and died after injecting 4 WHOLE MARIJUANA. r.i.p mum looking down on me from the ghettos of heaven. i went without food and cloathes as a child to feed her addiction. IT. IS. NO. LAUGHING. MATTER. if you continue this insensitivity then i will be forced to contact the moderators.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss mate.
my brother died of AIDS because of IV hashish and Cannabis.
he was injecting (and I'M NOT JOCKING) on average 6 marijuanas a day. it was crazy.

my cousin tried it one day, he injected as few as 2 marajuanas and now he's not the same person anymore.

i can't stress it enough that marrijuana is DEADLY and ADDICTIVE, will younPLEASE think of the children???!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss mate.
my brother died of AIDS because of IV hashish and Cannabis.
he was injecting (and I'M NOT JOCKING) on average 6 marijuanas a day. it was crazy.

my cousin tried it one day, he injected as few as 2 marajuanas and now he's not the same person anymore.

i can't stress it enough that marrijuana is DEADLY and ADDICTIVE, will younPLEASE think of the children???!

WHY WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN. i say we nuke Jamaica, we need to safe guard the next generation of proud patriots from this menace. Bob Marley was actually a member of Al-Qaeda. trying to brain wash our youth into this death drug.

If it isn't a troll it's probably a kid getting caught by his parents with track marks and they know he smokes weed and they are drug-ignorant so instead of saying: "I'm shooting up heroin, dad! Sorry!" He lies cause he knows his dad is cool with weed and saying "It's from weed, dad." If it is real the Dad is a fucking moron...

Clearly his son discovered his fathers opiate supply and decided to start booting it without a care in the world.
I am actually more curious how one would go about injecting THC?
I take it one would need to convert it into a salt or something water soluble.

What's trolling?
someone who makes up shit online or purposely try's to get people riled up by being insensitive and stupid saying untruthful facts because they find it fun to do so. Go to Yahooanswers.com and you will see what I mean.

Clearly his son discovered his fathers opiate supply and decided to start booting it without a care in the world.
I am actually more curious how one would go about injecting THC?
I take it one would need to convert it into a salt or something water soluble.

think they use an oil to break it down as it isn't water soluble just like how they do steroids or benzodiazepines.