• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I screw up, SMH

EastCoast

Bluelighter
Okay well I relapsed after much clean time, used for only 2-3 months, had painful WDs , did a 6 day suboxone taper, that worked with only 3 subs...

after 5 days (120+hours) with no subs, I had no acute WD symptoms pretty much, mostly all PAWS

well to deal with the slight uncomfortable PAWS I decided to get 3 more subs, and wanted to take 2mgs there and there lol, which I think would of been fine, since I've done it...

BUT THIS TIME I TOOK 8 MGS THREE DAYS IN A rOW , today being the third day

My question is : i am wondering that since I waited 5-6 days after my sub taper from heroin with no acute WDs will I now set myself back and go through WD since I used 8mgs 3 days in a row??? Never did anything like this, I'm an idiot, because I just got thru the shit , smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did that color come out.... I hope u guys can read it, I might just submit new thread with BLACK ink like a normal person so my question can be answered

I was gonna say I know one thing you fucked up on lulz. Its really hard to read. Edit it.

You probably won't feel well for a while. PAWS is insidious.

Keep us posted.

Thank u will, but do u guys think I will put myself in acute withdraw because of what I did?

what I did: took subs for 3 to 4 days after being opiate free for 13 days and sub free for 5-6 days after being on suboxone for 6 days for a taper , but wen I reposed on subs 3 days ago I was acute WD free, just PAWS I was experiencing..

?????

Possibly. It really depends on prior dependencies. For example, years ago i could do heroin for a week or two and stop with no issue. Now, if I use 2-3 days i experience physical wd. It's called the kindling effect

That said, subs are weirder cause of being a partial agonist.

This is one question that no one but you can answer for sure....but you'll know for certain in next day or so

I doubt that you'll go through a full withdrawal, but you might be a little uncomfortable.

I doubt that you'll go through a full withdrawal, but you might be a little uncomfortable.

Thats what I was thinking my last day of subs was couple days ago, I also used 2 bags that same night smh??:/ ...

but regardless i was was worried that also taking those 2 bags that I barley felt, but did feel a bit would mess shit up, but it's almost been 48 hours no WD but I also still technically have sub in me even tho I was only taking 2mg, so who knows, I really know in two to three days

Last edited:
How are you feeling today? It's been what, 48+ hours now? When I wd from subs, it takes a day or so before I feel the crawling sweats... but I know it doesn't have the half-life of shit like methadone. *shudders at methadone memories*

You can do this! You'll get your clean time again.

just buy some kratom or kava. If you are able, smoke weed. That should help any acute WD symptoms, or atleast it bearable. I'm not a regular opiate user at all but recently I got a Subutex and did it roughly 5 days in a row. The last two times were me trying to replicate an amazing high I had on it. Anyway, I didn't have any WD symptoms, and I know I used way less than you, but I was still pretty much raising my dosage every night.