• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did i really just do some really good heroin or maybe something stronger.

Jaymillie357

Greenlighter
Okay first off this is my first post here but I have been a ghost here for a while now. Well 2 my question, heres some quick info leading 2 this question. I have been shooting dilaudids and opanas for 2 years now and only tried heroin once and it was a light brown and not to strong compared to my d's no rush from it just a nice head buzz for a bit well today i was sick and trying to pick up a d from my usual guy well he couldent get any so he came over and was like here im going to give you this it will make you feel better so i did my shot of the unknown substance and bam it hit me hard and when i say hard i mean hard his girl told him at the last second he should only draw up half and im glad he did cause the whole thing would have knocked me out cold he wouldent even let me do it by myself because he was afraid i might fall out. So after he looked at me as i stumbled and said you good youngin i said "yes very good, now what the hell was that?" He told me it was H but im starting to wonder if it is somthing stronger and he just didnt want to tell me and freak me out, cause he knows how i am so he told me it was H which im fine with him doing that because i tend to freak out a lot with new things nd iv been dealing with him for a while and we have grown close over time and i trust him very much. But damn am i curious. Sorry for blabbering on sooo much and the run on sentences but hey im high nd i cant help it. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this and reply im excited to kno what yall think

first of, congrats on the first post (would have welcomed you to BL but, as you said, you've been lurking here awhile).

second - we have a 'no substance ID' rule here. there's no way for us to be sure over the internet what it is that you took so its pure speculation which at best accomplishes nothing, and at worst misinforms you and you end up getting hurt based on that misinformation.

sorry we couldn't be of more help but its sounds like whatever it is you took its very strong and you should be careful with it; perhaps change your route of administration? smoke/snort a small amount before hand to test its purity/potency before you just dump it all into a shot and pray for the best.
nicee to meet you Jay, hope you stick around - and stay safe!