• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did I overdose on MDMA?

Partyon

Greenlighter
So a couple of weeks ago, I did the crystal form of MDMA, crushed into a powder and then made into bombs. Me and my friends made 4 bombs each splitting the 500mg we had each between them all. (I wasn't intending to take half a gram that night). Anyway we got to the event, and I took the first bomb. Took about an hour to kick in and I felt great! Euphoric sort of feeling and I loved everyone. Then about 30 minutes after it started kicking in I took a second bomb. Big mistake. I felt fine for 5 minutes max and then I suddenly felt the urge to be sick and I felt quite faint. So I went to the toilet with my friend and couldn't throw up. I was lying on the toilet seat, my eyes were rolling back, my jaw and legs kept contracting, and I was really pale and DRIPPING with sweat. My forehead and back were dripping but at the same time I was shivering and had chills. I remember thinking how high I was and I kept fading out of reality if that makes sense? I kept having to remind myself it was real and I kept shutting my eyes then waking up again if that makes sense. At this point my friend thought I'd need to go to hospital but I said no. She then took me outside to get some air and I threw up a tiny bit. I then sat down there for a bit and went back to the toilet. I felt so tired all of a sudden and I kept shutting my eyes and not realising. (My legs and jaw were still contracting and releasing repeatedly). Then after about 45 mins of being back in the toilet I went back to the event. Danced for about 5 mins then ran to the toilet again on my own and threw up more this time. After that I felt like I was on a bit of a come down and I didn't feel sick anymore, but my jaw was still clenching. My friends who are regular mdma users say they have never seen a reaction like mine and that's why they were worried. I have researched but I still have no idea what this was. In total I probably took 250-300mg give or take and it was my first time. Was this serotonin syndrome? Or an overdose? I am unsure... any help would be majorly appreciated :) thank you!