Did I get sold a pack of lies

Well done mate. Aim for about 1-3lbs gain per week after the first 2 weeks, and adjust calories accordingly. If the scale isn't going up, eat more. But more than 3lbs per week and you'll probably be heading this way lol...

8g9cCwN.jpg

Can't use shakes down in the front line colonel.
We hardly get any cutlery (no joke) , no blender and the doctor is hesitant to let my whey protein into the ward he has to consult another physician.

So I have to binge eat the most revolting mess food and I am managing , put on 15 kilos since start about 10 months ago.

Good going, just make the best of what you have for now, and when you finally get access to better food you'll be set for excellent progress.

>Taking GH without test
>Fake GH
>Taking anything at all other than food at 160lb
>Impossible to gain 10lb

You need to spend more time researching weight gain and strength programs, which will inevitably lead to more muscle gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did and am just now intaking many calories. Lgd 400 at 10mgs for 6 weeks is onboard and heavy weights. No lie I have seen results in the 4 days I've been doing this. Ya and fuck hg especially this fake shit sold it back.

Well done mate. Aim for about 1-3lbs gain per week after the first 2 weeks, and adjust calories accordingly. If the scale isn't going up, eat more. But more than 3lbs per week and you'll probably be heading this way lol...

8g9cCwN.jpg

Lol love that episode!

Well I use creating as well. Lgd is supposed to be like a safe steroid alternative

I used to be open to buying the next "steroid replacement" too man. None of those things work. If they do, they get banned and most the time we have 0 idea what the stuff can potentially do so I just stay clear now.

What I've found is many threads are "made up" by companies with fake posters to give "thumbs up" to the garbage they sell creating hype and yet again, leaving people with nothing in the gains departement.

Then 2 weeks later, they come up with a "better version" making you feel like a knob for having even considered the original stuff you bought.

There will never be a natural, safe replacement for real drugs but every now and then, we all lose focus of this reality and get curious on the natty stuff.

Hard not to when there is no much BS hype!

Just two IUs for three days then 2 days break. My buddy has been on it for 5 months and I have seen him noticeably get some results, but I am skeptical. How long should I use before I see some noticeable results?

That is such a small dose, it's an hrt dose. You can't expect anything nuts from this. MAYBE if it was real pharm gh, but it's not, so this is purely placebo man.
If your buddy got results it's because he was eating, training and resting properly. 2 units of UG gh will never do anything to anyone. If you wanna use such low dose GH, you're better off with quality peptides (will cost you the same as running most generic gh though and the 3-4 shots a day get old real quick....)