• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I fucked up my tolerance by taking Bioperine?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I heard black pepper counteracts tolerance from opiates so I decided to purchase "Bioperine" which is a black pepper extract last week.

Friday I took a pill of Bioperine and 3 hours later my daily Oxy, and it hit me way different, firstly the come up fell stronger, but not a in a very euphoric way more just a very Noddy nausea way. Then the after hours were mostly ok but felt disminished effects.

But then I've dosed Saturday and today and the effects just have almost completely vanished. Wtf? How do I reverse this lmao? I bought this to see if I could make my oxy effects stronger and it just have done the opposite.

Also it might be important to say that the past Monday I took curcumin and it completely ruined too the Tuesday and Wednesday doses... Honestly all this supplements more than lowering tolerance seem to have a good use to avoid one getting high and abuse opiates lol

If someone has any advice I would appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to wait some days to see if things get back to normal?

I heard black pepper counteracts tolerance from opiates so I decided to purchase "Bioperine" which is a black pepper extract last week.

Friday I took a pill of Bioperine and 3 hours later my daily Oxy, and it hit me way different, firstly the come up fell stronger, but not a in a very euphoric way more just a very Noddy nausea way. Then the after hours were mostly ok but felt disminished effects.

But then I've dosed Saturday and today and the effects just have almost completely vanished. Wtf? How do I reverse this lmao? I bought this to see if I could make my oxy effects stronger and it just have done the opposite.

Also it might be important to say that the past Monday I took curcumin and it completely ruined too the Tuesday and Wednesday doses... Honestly all this supplements more than lowering tolerance seem to have a good use to avoid one getting high and abuse opiates lol

If someone has any advice I would appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to wait some days to see if things get back to normal?
Possible placebo, try dosing regularly until next Friday then dose with your supplement. Though, I highly doubt that will make a meaningful impact on your next high, but it doesn't hurt to try as it seems safe. Try grapefruit with a dose in the future as it is known to be a potentiator. and as always be safe.

Possible placebo, try dosing regularly until next Friday then dose with your supplement. Though, I highly doubt that will make a meaningful impact on your next high, but it doesn't hurt to try as it seems safe. Try grapefruit with a dose in the future as it is known to be a potentiator. and as always be safe.
Thanks I'll try that. Yeah probably it is placebo but I have a strong mind so placebo is strong lol I guess