• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Did having a seizure kill the drug for anyone else?

Do you use with other people or always alone?

I was wondering that too, I'm hoping he's at least having sex on it. Yayo is a party/social drug, you gotta be fucking on it, otherwise you are better off chewing bubble gum.

I don´t think IV´ng Coke leaves space for anything else other than the next dose.
But I agree, at least you would have an interval between doses and someone to watch when things get serious.

Dude, keep it up and you're going to end up dead soon. That is a very realistic outlook for someone shooting high doses of cocaine often.

Well they are high doses, but thats just because thats where my tolerance has put me unfortunately. If anything it gives me more wiggle room with my dosing and is safer that way. Sounds fucked, but say a .05 really got me fucked. That extra .01 (which is easy to get in there without an mg scale) is an extra 20% increase in dose. in my case its only 5%

anyway you're probably right. took 3~ months to have a seizure, I guess in another 3 ill be dead.

I was wondering that too, I'm hoping he's at least having sex on it. Yayo is a party/social drug, you gotta be fucking on it, otherwise you are better off chewing bubble gum.

yayo IVd is not a party drug. Its entirely antisocial. Erikmen is right when he says IVing coke leaves space for nothing else other than the next dose.

Yes I use alone, no one I know IVs stuff anyway, and I admit.. using IV coke is pretty fucked up, I don't think I'd want anyone seeing me in the midst of a session.

I still used but it wasnt the same.. that fear inside me now :\

Be careful man! All you have to do is give it a break and you´ll see that you´ll feel better.
Tell me, don´t you get extremely thirsty when you IV coke? But you are too busy fixing your next dose.
This is your body 'talking to you' IMO/E.

Just give it sometime.

Honestly a week and a few days is the longest Ive been able to go, mostly when the money runs out. I do get extremely thirsty, which is why I make sure to have 3-4 water bottles on me before I start a session.. but yea sometimes Im just too into fixing the next dose and im chewing away on my lips or plungers or whatever and then I realize my mouth feels like a desert.

Last edited:
I know. And that bitter metallic feeling you feel in your tongue makes it even harder to quit.
I suggest you try something else in order to get some time off. Soon your veins might be worn out.
Coke was not really meant to be taken like that IMO. I get it, it´s a strong and solid feeling but it doesn´t last.
Sorry to insist, but the amount of money you spend to get those 10-15 minutes high each time is only increasing your risks to OD.
Trust me, it is not worth it man! If you get a little distance from the habit. Just like 2 to 3 weeks you´ll see how much better you´ll be.
Physically and emotionally.

I deeply suggest you seek for medical advice. He or she may help you with this, just think of that as a break. To pull yourself together.
You can do this!! I´m sure things are not going well for you and can understand that you are having problems to motivate yourself to stop it.
Do not let this shit be stronger than you. It seems like you are being dominated by this. Believe me, you can do this! Just try harder.
Aren´t you afraid of the darkness of an OD! Coke specially. It´s not at all a good sight and you don´t wanna go through this.

My best wishes for you! Really.

Surprisingly my veins aren't doing so bad, but lately I can't hold the god damn needle steady to save my life, so Ive been hitting deep veins that Ive mostly found through trial and error.. Ive hit a bunch of nerves in my arm and accidentally almost shot into an artery a few times (thankfully not I don't think..) but in the midst of "needing" the fix I've ignored applying pressure after knowing for a fact I just poked right into/through one and have been left with some nasty bumps. My hands were all tingly as fuck last night though

The human body can withstand a tremendous amount of abuse. And that's what you're putting your body through. It's only a matter of time before your veins give out or a more immediate danger emerges.

well, here i am a month clean.

veins didnt give out per say, but after the seizure i found it increasingly harder to hold the needle steady no matter what i did, and actually hitting veins becane near impossible, tk the point that i regret to say in desperation id find myself digging aroynd literally.. just sheer depravity, which i now have scars from. i had a sterile abcess i believe that sorted itself out by.. can you giess.. getting stabbed when i was trtinf to hit. i had blood all dripping put one arm while trying to hit the other in desperation. . arms were swollen,bruised..

jist.. fucked. it actually makes me cringe thinking about how absolutely fucked up this shit made me. when i started iv coke i was meticulous and methodical, hygenic as cpuld be.. towards the end it was dark age barbarism.

anyway yeah, just thought I'd put it out there that I'm still going and I'm fucking done with coke. i didnt sleep for two days after my last session because the image of shooting up kept coming into my mind and it was so vivid and haunting, calling me.. that i jist tossed and turned because i couldn't think of anything else. the worst shit.

fuck iv coke.

It's not worth it infantannihilator. Time to give it a break.
Good luck!

You dont meet long term IV cocaine users. Pushing the limit is the name of the game. Its kinda fucked up when you realize what IV coke has you pushing for. When you do a huge shot, then immediately fear for your life and can only hold on, by continuing to breathe.

Then, 10 mins later your loading just a little bit more than the last one because if not, it will seem disappointing. You reach the point that if your not afraid for your life than it wasnt satisfying.

Your lucky dude, you got it. Now let it be, because thats it.

It's the same when making your own freebase from awesomely pure fishscale...it was impossible to reach back a high that I got from it once where time kind of slowed down and I was walking really slowly in full blown bliss in my apartment. Then trying to get there again, only led to cardiac unrest (tachy/feelings of missed heartbeats that come back really strong when they do...you guys know what I mean) and finally crying after failing to freebase 80 bucks of blow because you're so damn shaky and it's all you had left and there's no food in the fridge and your next student grant+loan+dad money comes in 20 days...I'll never forget those horrible times, but also the good times. I pushed it as far as I could, couldnt go back. At least not right away, i'm sure if I was to buy some now (i couldn't, dealer said since I didn't call in a long time to never call back again...so ok..then, you old paranoid cokehead fuck). And that was it. Then I got a major deal off a pharmacy like kid in a candy store full of opiates and cesamets from a dude who went and got his prescription himself, if you know what I mean. Real far from home, needed to take the bus for 5 hours to get there and that was long time enough for me to have gotten sick of the needle, but from something else. I'm lucky never to have had a seizure from benz withdrawal, I had everything from that except that one.

idk guys i think the fact that i had a seizure, cane back to ad continues to do the rest with a hole in my lip and dislocated shoulder says it all about this drug and this roa.

its literally fucking MADNESS