• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin did dope again after about 2 and a half months clean... (decent rant, worth the read)

e92

Bluelighter
i ran thru about 5 bags in roughly 24 hours, and i gotta say its just not for me anymore i was not impressed at all. i've been down relapse road before and things started the same, but once i got it and did it i was just kinda like "what the fuck am i doing..". all the other times i relapsed i've never gotten that after feeling before. it was always that same sort of "oh yeah" feeling after.. but this time i felt disgusting from every aspect.

usually when i relapse i kind of feel the same way but not nearly as powerful as this. every time i ran to the bathroom to puke or itched one spot for like 5 minutes straight it was just such a shitty, shitty feeling. not enjoyable in the least bit

every now and then i'll take an adderall and sit home and like work on personal shit, or clean my house lol but mainly STAY HOME. thats about as far as my drug use will go these days

i feel like the older i get, the more i can't handle recreational drug use and the more i want to just be myself. but dont get me wrong i'll get shitfaced on the weekends