View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did 20 grams fresh shrooms, university in 2 hours

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
So I did about 20 grams of fresh mushrooms at midnight and I'm pretty much baseline again other than some slight colour amplification and different cognitive processing. So I have to be at the university at 8:30 for a philosophy class, and I'm thinking the afterglow of the mushrooms is going to put me in a different head space through associative thinking changes and such. This could make for a very interesting class ( The course is Philosophy: Scientific Reasoning), or at the least different than usual. I also took 60mg of ritalin time release about an hour ago along with 60mg instant release, I'm scripted it for ADD. I took the extra pill because I have a long day ahead of me and although the afterglow of the shrooms is giving me energy, I need to have energy till the evening. So anyone done anything similar to this? Experiences?

Well class starts in half an hour and the afterglow is almost all dissipated and all that remains is a bit of physical/mental stimulation that is distinctly different than what the ritalin is giving me. Much more natural feeling and positive. Well see how class goes, but my guess is not much different than last class.

I personally love the afterglow of mushrooms very, very much... I'd personally really like to go to a philosophy class in that state of mind. Good luck. :)

just started class, and I must say the after glow along with the ritalin is an awesome combination and this class is gonna be very worth while! I just know it! Okay off to learning land!

So i just finished class! And i have to say this was one of the best philosophy classes ive ever taken! Normally im very introverted and dont speak in class or participate in group work (i have gad and social anxiety) but today i decided to change it up and i kept contributing to the lectures conversations and everything I said was exactly on point. This is usually why im so shy to call out in class; im afraid that ill be wrong about something and come across as foolish. Also when we did group work instead of isolating myselfi actually asked the best looking girl in class if she wanted to work together and she partnered up with me and actually was interested in my opinion. I can't wait to try doing this again!

So i just finished class! And i have to say this was one of the best philosophy classes ive ever taken! Normally im very introverted and dont speak in class or participate in group work (i have gad and social anxiety) but today i decided to change it up and i kept contributing to the lectures conversations and everything I said was exactly on point. This is usually why im so shy to call out in class; im afraid that ill be wrong about something and come across as foolish. Also when we did group work instead of isolating myselfi actually asked the best looking girl in class if she wanted to work together and she partnered up with me and actually was interested in my opinion. I can't wait to try doing this again!
Thats awesome, good for you. :)

Plus the afterglow wasn't noticeable for other people I think, I wasn't acting weird or really any different than I normally do. I was just more extroverted and tried to interject myself into our discussions. I figured out that my fear of sounding foolish by answering a question incorrectly or what have you is totally unfounded as everything I contributed couldn't have been more on point. Plus working with a cute girl one on one is always nice, especially one who's actually asking you of your ideas.

Well to be honest I was supposed to trip with a friend today, as I had just harvested a bunch of mushrooms two days ago. Guess I'm not doing that lol. Well I have enough shrooms to trip again, but two days in a row, probably not a fun time. This was much much more rewarding then it would have been doing shrooms and hanging out with my friend.

That sounds like it was a great class man. Enjoy your harvest! I'll be lucky if I get one cake to fruit :(

Yea the class was awesome. I'm thinking of next class to take a sub psychedelic dose of mushrooms a few hours before class. Just enough to put me in that afterglow space and not be tripping out or have oev's. Also I managed to get money for a new phone because my old Samsung s3 was all busted up and held a charge for literally 3 hours on stand by. Got myself a galaxy note 4 in white. It's so fucking dope. I used to have the note 2 but when my ex and I broke up she kept it as I moved to a different city and it was easier for her to just keep the phone and keep paying my bill each month. Today has been awesome. Jeez ever since I quit doing rock/down and coca in my life has gotten so much better!

While some may argue otherwise, I've always found a light sativa bong rip to go well with shrooms.

While some may argue otherwise, I've always found a light sativa bong rip to go well with shrooms.

I'd probably find that combination a bit too confusing for me. On salvia I always get mentally blipped. Can;t imagine that being on mushrooms while doing this would make that effect diminished,

Jeez ever since I quit doing rock/down and coca in my life has gotten so much better!

That's the universe telling you to cut that shit out and your life can and will improve greatly. And people say psychedelics aren't spiritual...

That's the universe telling you to cut that shit out and your life can and will improve greatly. And people say psychedelics aren't spiritual...

Yea I've never been big on the spiritual aspect of psychedelics, but these home grown mushrooms are something special.