L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

dick gets smaller as I get older

afterburn25

Greenlighter
I am now 38 years old and have noticed my dick is much smaller then it used to be when fully erect. I was about 7.5-8 inches now seems its more like 6 inches im an average guy 5'7" pretty average build except I have gotten extra weight only in stomach and i am older are the only things different. Also I am getting tired more also so I thought could be a testosterone problem as well. I still love sex but harder to do then it used to. but if it takes longer then usual to get it in it will get too soft and have to start over it doesnt want to stay erect as long as it used to and its more easily distracted but thing I noticed most was the size difference which gradual changes are hard to notice but I have pics of it before it got smaller and do notice a pretty big difference before women used to comment on how big it was and now its just average no comments at all.

anyone know what the problem could be or should i be taking hormone pills to get back what I used to have.

Lose the weight... It ages you.

In the same boat... gotta work out, eat better.

^Yes, I was going to ask if it's just your belly getting bigger.

Has the same effect on most guys.

Rtp

aging and excessive fat are testosterone killers... lose fat,do deadlifts squats,thats gonna help alot

yeah its funny though sure my belly is round but rest of me I have maintained pretty average build im 5'7" and between 195 lbs and 200 lbs its all in my belly if i took testosterone would it drop the extra weight?

I do not have this issue and probably never will; but I've met men who told me how they did and it was because of excessive weight gain.

afterburn: Taking testosterone will not likely lose your weight. You are easily OVER-WEIGHT. I'm 6ft tall, I've been down to 170. My goal is 190lbs, but I have 40lbs to go. You should be about 160~170lbs.

Go to the gym (some are $10~15 a month), buy a $150 bicycle and use it. STOP drinking soda. Reduce your intake of fast-food. Use an app called "LOSE IT!" to help count your calories. If you work at it and do it right, you can lose 2~3lbs a week.
Also, you may try Hydroxycut.

Last edited:
Sounds like weight and blood pressure/circulation issues caused by obesity could be causing your penis to implode. Follow the advice of the guy above me and take care of yourself. Daily cardio (at least an hour) is the best way to lose belly fat. Your problem can probably be fixed.

get healthy is the best advice

more excercise and cut out sugar for a good while if possible. just try to get the weight down .with excercise and if you drink a lot cut that down too same for smoking

if you keep having problems go to your doctor

the weird thing is my stomach is rock hard as if the muscle is on top of the fat

That means you have visceral fat. All the fat is under the musle. It is surrounding and choking your organs. It's the most dangerous kind of fat for men and, according to official reports by the CDC, Mayo clinic, and other publications, it is directly linked to increased risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, sexual disfunction, and many other problems. It's very common for men.

the best way to get rid of it is daily cardio. If you start and stick with a work out plan, say biking, jogging, swimming, spinning, etc 1 hour a day, it should be gone within 6 months.

Yep... 1 hour a day. And if you do two hours a day, 3 months... but you should start at one hour for about 2 months.

if you use stimulants does this happen because i notice my cock is alot smaller now