• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam/Valium combo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawful1

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,
So SWIM likes to take Valium recreationally from time to time, SWIM has suffered from Anxiety in the past but nowadays the GP just won't continue a prescription (This was years ago to be honest) So SWIM can get hold of my own 10mg ones.
2x10mg chills SWIM out, but doesn't really give them that nice euphoric "buzz"
SWIM ideally doesn't want to be popping 5 at a time on an empty stomach which I imagine would do...?
Any recommendations? We have Co-codamol in the house which has Codeine in and that alone gives SWIM a strange euphoric feeling so was thinking of taking 1 with the 30mg in my system.

There is also the combo of Weed however SWIM finds Weed with 2-3 Diaz just puts SWIM to sleep

Looking for that nice relaxed feeling where everything feels wonderful lol!

Apologies if this is in the wrong topic and all help/advice appreciated. Thinking of adding some codeine to SWIM's already taken 3x10mg Valium this evening

We're not here to suggest ways to get "that nice relaxed feeling where everything feels wonderful", we are a harm reduction community, we are here to advise you on how to be safe while using.

I'm sorry I have to close this, if you have any questions about particular drug interactions being safe or unsafe feel free to ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.