• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam + Temazepam

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
Any there any huge differences between diazepam and temazepam? Like is tempazepam stronger than diazepam, regarding sedative effects? Any serious issues regarding taking them together?

Hi mate ,dont know why no one has gave you feedback on this question .So I will try my best when you say sedative definetely temazepam most people will take it for sleep where as diazepam for a newbie taker its a much more euphoric buzz but remember temazepam has about half the life of diazepam meaning you need to keep topping up temazepam where as diazepam you bosh say 3 or 4 ten mls and the buzz will last twice as long and as I say its more eupboric so it all depends what your looking for taking both together I thought the temezapam used to take over but thats when they were really worth buying now they are shit this was 20 yrs ago noone really takes temazepam now but diazepam will always be popular

temazepam is more for when youre ready to sleep
diazepam at low doses does wonders for anxiety and a bit higher doses it can put you to sleep

temazepam's half life is around 12 hrs or so
while diazepam's half life is well over a few days which is worth mentioning

IME/IMO i dont see a need to take together
keep in mind both are benzo's
if you need it for sleep take temazepam if you need something for daily use or as needed diazepam

Temazepam is FAR STRONGER benzo than diazepam in every regard.

Dizepam's half-life being that long has no relevance on the effects on the drugs, though: both it and temazepam both last around 8 hours or so.

And both temzepam and diazepam can be used for anxiety.

Temzepam does come as low 7.5 after all.

And if you have your own scale, you can always make your own doses, it's not that hard.

^Guys what are you talking abou...? Just because it has a long half life does not mean you half to keep dosing the temazepam to keep up with it. jeez... You do realize that diazepam DOES need to be dosed THREE to FOUR times a day to even work right? lol

Diazepam and temezapam will both last around 8 hours. Diazepam might - might - last an hour or two more, but this will be in weak ass metabolites, one of them which is temazepam any way... (and that's at the most, given it's three to four times a day dosing, diazepam can last as little as four hours; temazepam will usually always last at least six)

Temazepam is FAR STRONGER benzo than diazepam in every regard.

Dizepam's half-life being that long has no relevance on the effects on the drugs, though: both it and temazepam both last around 8 hours or so.

And both temzepam and diazepam can be used for anxiety.

Temzepam does come as low 7.5 after all.

And if you have your own scale, you can always make your own doses, it's not that hard.

^Guys what are you talking abou...? Just because it has a long half life does not mean you half to keep dosing the temazepam to keep up with it. jeez... You do realize that diazepam DOES need to be dosed THREE to FOUR times a day to even work right? lol

Diazepam and temezapam will both last around 8 hours. Diazepam might - might - last an hour or two more, but this will be in weak ass metabolites, one of them which is temazepam any way... (and that's at the most, given it's three to four times a day dosing, diazepam can last as little as four hours; temazepam will usually always last at least six)

i get it but to make it simple i still stick to what i said
it all really depends on what your issue is
tpam for sleep hands down and diazepam for anxiety not everyone who needs help sleeping has anxiety
tpam is way to sedating for day time use IME i would have a benzo version of nodding off