• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam, Lorazapam && Alcohol

BabyGurl3171IsBack

Greenlighter
Ok, so my benzo tolerance is insane. 20 mg Xanax N I'm just chill, a few moments lost lol. 50-70 mg diazepam. Etc.

Today I took 30 mg diazepam around noon. (it's 9:30 pm). Then about 2 pm I took 8 mg Lorazapam. N, out of stupidity lol, I snorted 2 mg Lorazapam n 1 mg SL around 7 pm.

I have drank 2 8.5% beers, 24 oz each. Finishing my last (& 3rd which is 5.5%) 24 oz now & did take another Lorazapam 1 mg SL.

I'm feeling nothing. :/ Benzo tolerance? I rarely drink. I'm a JD girl n that's too expensive lol.

I know it's not I'm messed up but don't know it. I'm walking fine. Made a wonderful home cooked meal after all this....So, what gives?

you know it yourself, drinking and benzos are NOT A GOOD THING!

people tend to black out and who knows from there; mostly ill just wake up in bed but people have gone through worse.

what gives is you have a tolerance; if you keep going, eventually it will come over you and you will be blacked out and not remember a thing. careful w/ that stove on, too. you may wake up 9hrs from now and the stove will still be on. the beers are an OK thing, I guess. not saying its good to do but better than hard alcohol.

Many benzos and alcohol are cross tolerant. Also given the extremely high doses you've been taking, it's no wonder your tolerance would be through the roof! Is snorting benzos your main roa? Most of them are not water soluble, rendering intra nasal administration ineffective.. also be careful mixing benzos and alcohol! This is an extremely dangerous combination and has caused many fatalities. If you try to take a break from benzos to lower your tolerance, be very careful, the amount you're doing is entering sezuire territory! If I were you, ( I know this is easier said than done.), but I would start a taper schedule, and get yourself down to reasonable doses, and then do a tolerance break for a few days, but like I said before, don't even think about attempting that, until you're down to a few mgs.. Stay safe hun.

- Hopeless 7nos

Hey Babygurl, how did it go? Agree with above posts saying mixing is risky. I know your tolerance is sky high but be careful with alcohol. This is how my sister passed away back in 1995. (She was a long time liquor alcoholic and took Xanax on top of it) :(

I'd be lying if I said I've never mixed the two, though I was a light beer person. I've found that snorting just gunks up my nose, so you might be wasting much of your benzos. That right there could be why you are going through so much pills. I meant to ask, are you taking any other medications?

Personally the only benzo that taken solo gave me the experience you seem to be targeting was Xanax. Lorazepam was so mild it may have just as well been sugar pills. Valium required opioids/opiates to be of value. Don't drink on benzos. Those are like everyone says dangerous, potentially lethal.