• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam/hydrocodone

TheTrueAsclepius

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I have never tried diazepam, but use 50-60mgs of hydrocodone sometimes with a couple somas a day.
I recently found a 10mg diazepam, I have never taken it before. Could I take it with my normal dose of opiates, or how should it be taken to feel the effects quite well?

Thanks guys.

I would definitely use caution when taking it with the opiates, for they are both strong CNS depressants. My guess is it would probably just put you to sleep. Thats often what diazepam is prescribed for. Now, If your opiate dose is just for pain management, or to keep yourself from getting ill, and not actually to get high off of, then you should probably be okay. I definitely recommend taking half of the pill at first though, for you can always take more, but never less. Best of luck!

DTD

Thanks for the reply! I might try just the diazepam first, but does it make you feel anything, or does it just make you tired? I know it's a benzo, is it anything like xanax?

PS: I like your Screen Name.

It is like Xanax as they're in the same family of drugs but IME valium makes me more sedated and realaxed and tired. Whereas Xanax has me more intoxicated and more amnesic? If that's a word lol.

But as the above poster stated take a low dose of the benzo especially as you seem to be mixing with muscle relaxers and an opioid.

Ps. Valium has muscle relaxant properties as well.

Good luck and fly safe

Valium is definitely different from Soma.......do not mix both of these with hydrcodone.

I prefer Soma with Vicodin......Valium is a nice mix with Vicodin but not I prefer Soma with my Vicodin, especially for my back pain.

Since this is your first time, I suggest breaking the Valium in half & only taking 5mgs.

I've done Vicodin and Valium together before, I took 5 of the 10 mg Norco's and 4 Valium 5's so 50 mgs of hydro and 20 mgs of Valium and felt really nice.