• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam + Codeine?

wheaters

Bluelighter
So! I took 2mg blue pill of diazepam for anxiety yesterday im just wandering if i could dose 90mg codeine for muscle pain today still?

Dont want any bad mixes lol ty all <3

Maybe take a lighter dose of codeine if you're feeling residual effects from the diazepam, but it should be okay. Just wondering, are you sure your diazepam are 2mg? I've always seen blue 10mg. Probably different for different brands though.

100% 2mg, didnt really do much just worried my usual 90mg codeine could mix bad and cause cns depression.

Could this be possible at such low doses?

Last edited:
If I wanted to buy some diazepam from the pharmacy what would i have to ask for?

Just wondering, are you sure your diazepam are 2mg?

There indeed is a 2mg diazepam dosage, I have first hand experience with this 'placebo' dose. And a mate of mine. the one who got them from the doctor for relaxation when his leg was plastered for months. Said one of these and a joint and your glued to the bed. Talk about one good example of the fore mentioned effect

Take 5 of these for the first time ever and the next day it could linger possibly potentiating your codeine dose somewhat. Probably in a good way but that is pure speculation as the end results on the paths of both these drugs is a well documented. My first time with codeine was 160mg and that was way too much. The oxazepam I took during this, also first time on a benzo!, aided in the sedation.

Despite me feeling not all too much of the 2 drugs when I took em. After the 24 hour sleep, during which I was wachted over. I realized the underestimation I did. 90mg is IMO a good starter dose could go lower fisrt times. But you do the math.

If I wanted to buy some diazepam from the pharmacy what would i have to ask for?

It's prescription-only in most places so you wouldn't be able to purchase diazepam over-the-counter.

Wheaters, you should be fine to take codeine today.

Last edited:
What about lean I was reading up about it but I'm not gonna order some in case my parents find out and think I'm some kind of tragic junky ordering off the dark web plus my mum actually works at a pharmacy and knows a lot of people so I don't want to risk asking in the pharmacy just in case my mum knows them. For reference I live in Ireland, near Dundalk.

There are very few places that codeine is OTC, although I think Canada but don't quote me on that. Benzos and opioids can be lethal in combination, but I have to admit are pleasant together. 2mg is a really low dose of diazepam, so a day later you have nothing to worry about. Valium would be considered a medium length duration benzo. Even mixing this at the same time I wouldn't worry, but don't take my word for scripture, just a little advice of someone slightly more experienced.

What about lean I was reading up about it but I'm not gonna order some in case my parents find out and think I'm some kind of tragic junky ordering off the dark web plus my mum actually works at a pharmacy and knows a lot of people so I don't want to risk asking in the pharmacy just in case my mum knows them. For reference I live in Ireland, near Dundalk.

Lean? Can you really just order Lean? I?d avoid a source stating they have Lean. Read more into it please.

If you find a pharmacy selling Lean, may as well ask them for Codiene, promethazein, soft drink and some lollies.

Grab me a bag of oxy 80s while your there.....

To answer the OP. Next day should be fine. 2mg of Diaz is a very small dose.

Last edited:
Diazepam 2mg is a very low dose, the usual dose of diazepam is 5-10mg and I was taking diazepam in 25mg tabs morning and night so 50mg diazepam daily. Benzos are a very good partner of codeine. In my time of codeine I took 287mg oral codeine phosphate with a oral dose of 0.5mg alprazolam and it was great. You can take around 150mg codeine with around 5-7'5mg diazepam so diazepam increases codeine sedation and it too increases the well-being but if you can use alprazolam and no diazepam