• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diazepam + baclofen + gabapentin

FN57

Greenlighter
Pretty sure this is the right section to post this.

So im prescribed diazepam (5mg), baclofen (20mg), and (my favorite) gabapentin (600mg). I have legitimate anxiety and insomnia but i mainly use these to get high as all are pretty safe meds even in combination which iv done. I never do ridiculous amounts except gabapentin like 2400mg's-5g's but usual sweet spot is 3600mg to 4200mg. Baclofen anywhere from 60-90mgs (been on baclofen for a year now). Diazepam I usually dont go past 30mg. ANYWAY on to the question. I just want any and all input on this combo as far as maximum enjoyment. Should I cut the baclofen out of it? Dose adjustments or timing on when i take each one? Just ANY input please. Also I taper my gab doses 600mgs (iv tried 300mgs at a time its a waste to me bc i use food and naproxen for bioavailability and still get twisted) ever 20 minutes WITH food each dose and i take 500mg naproxen 30 mins to an hour before beginning dosing. (sorry for messy paragraph)

Pretty sure this is the right section to post this.

So im prescribed diazepam (5mg), baclofen (20mg), and (my favorite) gabapentin (600mg). I have legitimate anxiety and insomnia but i mainly use these to get high as all are pretty safe meds even in combination which iv done. I never do ridiculous amounts except gabapentin like 2400mg's-5g's but usual sweet spot is 3600mg to 4200mg. Baclofen anywhere from 60-90mgs (been on baclofen for a year now). Diazepam I usually dont go past 30mg. ANYWAY on to the question. I just want any and all input on this combo as far as maximum enjoyment. Should I cut the baclofen out of it? Dose adjustments or timing on when i take each one? Just ANY input please. Also I taper my gab doses 600mgs (iv tried 300mgs at a time its a waste to me bc i use food and naproxen for bioavailability and still get twisted) ever 20 minutes WITH food each dose and i take 500mg naproxen 30 mins to an hour before beginning dosing. (sorry for messy paragraph)
Personally IMO I would not take the Balcofen and just take your Valium and take about 20mg's at once with however much gabapentin you want you know your tolerance to gabapentin. If you're not as buzzed as you'd like to be take another 20mg's or more if you can handle it well without any major problems. This is MY personal opinion so read and do what I posted while being extremely carful. Mixing CNS depressants can lead to a lot of really bad problems so take very thing slow take 20mgs of your Valium and whatever amount you think would be nice for you and up the dose of Valium as needed for more sedation/more of a stronger buzz. There can be a risk to what I'm telling you so do what you think is best only you know YOU! So be safe start slow and maybe take the gabapentin first wait and then take 20- maybe 40mg's at once after the gabapentin and see how you feel if you feel not that buzz you're looking for then up the dose of either the Valium and or the gabapentin too.

Personally IMO I would not take the Balcofen and just take your Valium and take about 20mg's at once with however much gabapentin you want you know your tolerance to gabapentin. If you're not as buzzed as you'd like to be take another 20mg's or more if you can handle it well without any major problems. This is MY personal opinion so read and do what I posted while being extremely carful. Mixing CNS depressants can lead to a lot of really bad problems so take very thing slow take 20mgs of your Valium and whatever amount you think would be nice for you and up the dose of Valium as needed for more sedation/more of a stronger buzz. There can be a risk to what I'm telling you so do what you think is best only you know YOU! So be safe start slow and maybe take the gabapentin first wait and then take 20- maybe 40mg's at once after the gabapentin and see how you feel if you feel not that buzz you're looking for then up the dose of either the Valium and or the gabapentin too.

Thanks for response, although I kinda have to take at least a little baclofen due to w/d now that I think about it however one day/night w/o it I think will be ok before I notice any negative symptoms. i usually combine all three but i get so fucked up double vision and vertigo like iv been drinking heavy, its just a pain.

Thanks for response, although I kinda have to take at least a little baclofen due to w/d now that I think about it however one day/night w/o it I think will be ok before I notice any negative symptoms. i usually combine all three but i get so fucked up double vision and vertigo like iv been drinking heavy, its just a pain.
So how did it go for you? Did this combo work out well, & safely? Did you like the combo? Let us know, or at least me since I'm the only one to reply to your original post on how to go about doing the combo you chose. I hope you're okay my friend, be safe with these types of combos- like I said before in the first reply I typed on this thread that combos like this one can easily make you end up in the hospital or the coffin! So please put that into perception to make damn sure you don't OD or have any other problems happen due to this combo and many other combos as well.

Well being on baclofen for a year your going to have to wean. Gabapentin and lyrica to me are my fav. I take klonopin one mg three times a day but get no real euphoria from it since I don't have anxiety anymore due to it working. So my answer would be increase the gabapentin. Stagger tho. Enjoy!

Haha im lame I Passed out off of 4200mg of gabapentin 80mg of baclofen and only 10mg of valium which btw i have almost no tolerance to valium bc i dont take it daily. I weigh 140lbs not sure if that factors in much. i lowered baclofen to 50mg tonight gonna go slow on valium. just 5mg right now and work from there. i lowered gabapentin a little too 3900mg. see how it goes. As for last night i just think the 3 way combo synergizes so much you cant just jump into 20mg valium. ill wait until my next round of prescription and lower gaba ALOT bc somethings gotta give.

Haha im lame I Passed out off of 4200mg of gabapentin 80mg of baclofen and only 10mg of valium which btw i have almost no tolerance to valium bc i dont take it daily. I weigh 140lbs not sure if that factors in much. i lowered baclofen to 50mg tonight gonna go slow on valium. just 5mg right now and work from there. i lowered gabapentin a little too 3900mg. see how it goes. As for last night i just think the 3 way combo synergizes so much you cant just jump into 20mg valium. ill wait until my next round of prescription and lower gaba ALOT bc somethings gotta give.
That was what I was saying about the Valium you can't jump into 20 at once but over a course of time you can get up to 20mg's and you should feel pretty good too. I'd do what youre saying about lowering the gabapentin and maybe the Valium too it's up to you but I would personally take a bit more of Valium if you don't have a tolerance like mine cuz it relaxes my bones/muscles too so id do around 10-15+ over time of Valium and your normal dose of balcofen and then a lower but still high decent dose of gabapentin as well to give it some form and body to it.