• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diazepam and cocaine

bman94

Greenlighter
SWIM has taken 2 big lines of coke. What would the effects be if they took 4mg of valium aproximatly 1 hour later?

I know this question has probably been asked before but swim asked me to ask this question as a regular visitor of this forum.

Thanks all who answer as I know it is late at night where I am from :)

4mg of Vallium is practically nothing, but I guess it may reduce any unwanted side effects from the cocaine

thanks for the response, SWIM still feels the strong effects of cocaine, maybe it its a pure batch of cocaine? but SWIM says that normally that dosage will normally put them to sleep. On doctors recommendation's they could take another 4mg would this add any further to put them to sleep or at least calm any extra anxiety that has been caused by cocaine? SWIM has been regularly used cocaime for 6 months and due to to recent events has started using valium to calm themselves back to a normal level which they which to achieve ASAP. This is an extremely urgent matter as this is the first dose of cocaine at a party which they have consumed since extreme anxiety attacks and wishes to calm themselves to a regular sleep.

i understand the 4mgs is a very low dose, SWIM only has 2mg tablets, how many would anyone recommend to take as SWIM is very anxious as parents are questioning them on why they are so hyperactive and why they are so uptight

thanks for the response, SWIM still feels the strong effects of cocaine, maybe it its a pure batch of cocaine? but SWIM says that normally that dosage will normally put them to sleep. On doctors recommendation's they could take another 4mg would this add any further to put them to sleep or at least calm any extra anxiety that has been caused by cocaine? SWIM has been regularly used cocaime for 6 months and due to to recent events has started using valium to calm themselves back to a normal level which they which to achieve ASAP. This is an extremely urgent matter as this is the first dose of cocaine at a party which they have consumed since extreme anxiety attacks and wishes to calm themselves to a regular sleep.

ha that made my chuckle a bit
on a serious note 4mg isnt shit almost going to waste if using it while on cocaine
maybe 10 mg to 15mg of diazepam ? to counteract the coke and get back to normal even enough valium to be relaxed

Read the blua, use of "swim" is prohibited. That being said 4mg won't do too much, I'd wait until your passed your peak, and on your way down to take it.. it might help the comedown a bit.

- Hopeless Soul