• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos diazepam 10 mg how to get the most out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
so i just came across like 10 of these im on day 5 of coming of fent/heroin and still feel shitty how can i get the most out of these?? putting it up my butt i mean i know u gotta dissolve in water i just dont have a syringe to suck it up and admin. i got rid of those on my kick anything else i can use? or are there better routes???

If you go that route do not dissolve it in water. You need to dissolve it in something that is highly fatty, like vegetable oil or whole milk - I would do the milk. Snorting them is a waste - do not do it.

You can just go buy a syringe at the store. If you want to get the most out of it, put it aside, go buy one and some milk, prepare it, and there you go.

Benzodiazepines are highly fat soluble. The only commercially available benzo that is water soluble is midazolam, and lorazepam needs to be specially prepared for IV push, as well as the other ones, but they are highly less effective, and so are used less often.

There's a thread on another forum about it - I'm not sure if I can link to it, though, given the content. But they mention polyehtylene glycol, which is used in the IV push forms as the solvent. So that is an option.

Just don't use anything stupid like alcohol, acetone, or similar, which they mention as well. It may work - I dunno - but it is not safe, and all these chemicals have similar GABAergic (as well as glutamatergic and other ionergic effects) as well and will bastardize the effects of the diazepam as well cause additive CNS depression and damage your membranes.

Have fun and stay safe

Last edited:
Only water soluble substances can get absorbed intranasally. The same with sublingually. If you aren't going to take them rectally, as you proposed, the best way to do it would be to load up on an enzyme inhibitor such as tagamet (cimetidine) - which you can get OTC, and by taking a lot of fatty stuff with it, such as whole milk, a fatty meal, etc, which will enhance absorption.

To be honest 10mg isn't a lot considering you are coming off narcotics. But take the cimetidine no matter what route and wait at least 45min to an hour and then take it.

Are you looking to feel just the diazepam or do you just want effects regardless, because you asked if there is anything else you can use...

Because you can get doxylamine (the generic unisom in the orange box) and take 50mg with it to potentiate it. Just don't take more as it is an anticholinergic akin to diphenhydramine.

That's really all you can get OTC.

This should provide some comfort.

You can take it sublingually. Some will get absorbed that way if you want to feel some immediate effects but then you just hit a wall, as the majority of it will take quite a while to slide down to your stomach.

If you take it orally crush the pill up and put the powder on your tongue and drink a bunch of milk with it.

Only water soluble substances can get absorbed intranasally. The same with sublingually. If you aren't going to take them rectally, as you proposed, the best way to do it would be to load up on an enzyme inhibitor such as tagamet (cimetidine) - which you can get OTC, and by taking a lot of fatty stuff with it, such as whole milk, a fatty meal, etc, which will enhance absorption.

To be honest 10mg isn't a lot considering you are coming off narcotics. But take the cimetidine no matter what route and wait at least 45min to an hour and then take it.

Are you looking to feel just the diazepam or do you just want effects regardless, because you asked if there is anything else you can use...

Because you can get doxylamine (the generic unisom in the orange box) and take 50mg with it to potentiate it. Just don't take more as it is an anticholinergic akin to diphenhydramine.

That's really all you can get OTC.

This should provide some comfort.

You can take it sublingually. Some will get absorbed that way if you want to feel some immediate effects but then you just hit a wall, as the majority of it will take quite a while to slide down to your stomach.

If you take it orally crush the pill up and put the powder on your tongue and drink a bunch of milk with it.

Um almost every benzo is effective sublingually. They don't need to be water soluble for that only for snorting.

We are not here to get you as high as possible and I'm sure there are enough threads about this, just use the search engine
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.