Dianabol to help recover lost strength?

Forget Dianabol, all it does is add Water Weight. Try this:

Morning:

Men's vitaFUSION Complete MUltivitamin (Everyday, 2 gummies, available @ CVS or Walgreens)
Natures Bounty Fish, Flax, Borage softgel 1200mg Omega 3-6-9 (Everyday, 3 Softgels, available @ CVS or Walgreens)
Phenylpiracetam 100mg (available @ Powdercity.com [Cycle 3 months on 3 months off])
1000 mg of Nature Made Cheweable Vitamin C (available @ CVS or Walgreens)

Pre-workout:

S.A.N. LAUNCH 4350 RELOADED (1 scoop 30 minutes before workout, ONLY use on workout days, mix with 207-236 mL of bottled water, available @ Bodybuilding.com)

Post-workout:

Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex (2 scoops immediately after workout or as soon as possible, mix with half bottled water - half skim milk 118-177ml total liquid, available @ Bodybuilding.com, start off with 3.3Lbs tub)

Off Days (when you don't workout):

ProMera Sports CON-CRÈT Creatine HCL (1 scoop ONLY on off days, if extra energy is needed before workout half scoop 1 hour prior to workout and only take half scoop of LAUNCH 4350 Reloaded 30 minutes before workout, mix with 118-177ml of water, available @ Bodybuilding.com, start off with 48 servings)

Allow 2 full weeks to start seeing noticable results (results should be seen in as easy as 1 week).

Purchase a shaker bottle to properly mix all supplements (Phenlypiracetam should not be mixed, just taken orally, if available buy capsule form of Phenlypiracetam)

Warning:

Limit Caffeine Consumption on this Stack, most importantly on any day after you take S.A.N. Launch 4350 RELOADED.

Secondary Warning:

If you are having trouble sleeping due to taking Launch 4350 RELOADED (side effect of taking too late in the day) take 1 tablet of Natrol Advanced Melatonin Calm Sleep Fast Dissolve (available @ CVS or Walgreens)

Tertiary Warning:

Effects of Caffeine are greatly pronounced when taking Phenlypiracetam.

You are against 20mg dbol, but advise all this shite..??

First and foremost, you need to make sure you're utilizing a testosterone as well - cycling dbol alone will be very harsh on your system. Additionally, I would recommend not starting on DBOL, simply because it increases water retention by quite alot - making your blood pressure and cholesterol a concern. Anavar is most likely a better option. You will not gain as much strength as rapidly, but you will gain a ton of lean mass, eating properly, with far less worries. Remember to also be utilizing an Aromatase Inhibitor, as testosterone naturally aromatizes. Perhaps PCT too, depending on your doses. . I'm glad to hear you're off of opiates. It's a rough life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to do some research on this. I would up your dose for better gains. If you run that you are going to hold water weight and may not get the look you want. The gains on that are also very short lived. The size and streingth will go away soon after you quit taking them. I agree with Chewii...you need to run some test with any cycle.