• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dialated pupils - why isn't everyone effected that much?

luxray

Bluelighter
My eyes dialate very easy, to the point where they can't dialate any more, even on small doses. They dialate before I even start noticing the effect. Both on MDMA and psychedelics. They even dialate quite a lot on teraputic doses of dextroamphetamine (10-15 mg), and I have had questions from people thinking I'm high, or why I have big pupils, when I've just taken my small dose of dex.

Most of my friends doesn't dialate as much as me, even though they may be higher then me.

One of my friends doesn't really get bigger pupils no matter what she take (MDMA, psychedelics, amp). Maybe slightly bigger, but nothing anyone would notice.

We always test our product, and we usually take the same product. None of my friends use a lot, or have any tolerance issues.

Anyone know what causes this? Is it just the same as some people get a lot of bruxism/jaw issues, and others don't?

I think it might be like the bruxism and nystagmus. Some people get it worse than other especially as dose increases but I'm pretty sure every one gets big ol cat eyes on mdma.

The more your tolerance to MDMA develops, the less your pupils will dilate while on it.

I think it might be like the bruxism and nystagmus. Some people get it worse than other especially as dose increases but I'm pretty sure every one gets big ol cat eyes on mdma.
I have a mate that only gets the shiny eyes when rolling, his pupils don't dilate, not even a bit :D I've always found that weird but apparently it's possible, he's had that from the beginning so it's not related to tolerance. The OP poses an interesting question actually, I wonder what the physical cause would be

My friends pupils go huge on MDMA. It could be because he has quite small eyes, so they seem to look almost fully dilated? I don't know if this makes a difference but some peoples just appear more dramatic than others. Some people get different physical symptoms. Some people can't stop grinding their jaws while others bite their cheeks. Similarly, some people get freezing cold and others boiling hot. Depends on your body I guess.

i have no idea why people react so differently beyond pupil size being quite different from person to person without substances. it also seems that it's quite variable for the same person with different drugs. i get huge saucers with mdma, "normal" mid-sized pupils with amp and basically no dilation at all with psychedelics...