• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dextroamphetamine first time

passion4cannabis

Bluelighter
So hows this one? I have 15mg total, how much should i take? I have no tolerance. Is this a nice stim by the way? Cheers!
And im pretty new to stims, only done crappy ones. What should i expect from this? :)

Last edited:
how ya feelin? wish I had some amp right now. And yeah, its a good stim, not a "shitty one" lol. I would advise a very small allergy test first if youve never done any type of amphet but you may have already dosed, its usually fine tho but a good precaution nonetheless

I guess its over now? Might still be working i dont know the duration but i was chain smoking cigs like a motherfucker lol so it must of been working. What a great stimulant, suuuper mellow and still clearheaded with euphoria. Another 5mg would of probably have given me a veery euphoric feeling :)

Last edited:
I've always liked Dex and have done it many many times.

It takes about 45 mins to kick in and lasts around 4 hours but is only really strong for the first 3.

Last week I combined it with Kratom for the first time and had a very nice experience.

id agree not to do it either ur opening Pandoras box

15mg isnt much if i recall correctly, you shoulda just felt more focused and whatnot, but not super high.

Last edited: