• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Dextroamphetamine / Dexedrine extraction processes. IR and XR

Pharma.Botanica

Greenlighter
Cello all. Long time user and observer of the wonderful Bluelight community for a decade or more and has been an indispensable resource through all these years. Finally decided to create an account, make a post and truly join the community to give back some of the knowledge i've gained over the years as well as to keep learning and become more involved in the wild wild web.

Curious on the different possible ways to extract dextroamphetamine from all its binder and fillers

I've had luck with both water and isopropyl extractions using a coffee filter and running it a multitude of times. I find that the final product sticks to glass so much that scraping it off becomes an immense task though

Curious if there's much literature on this subject or other simple extraction methods
Time and patience is not a worry as usually wait till all the liquid evaporates and am left with final crystalline product

I imagine i lose quite a bit of the active ingredient but found that the effects after the extraction felt cleaner, more focused and a milder comedown

Thanks in advance and happy trails