• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dextroamphetamine (Can't believe it's that great)or?

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
Has anyone seen or tried these pills? I checked and found them on pill-identifier, but there is no picture, but the description matches the appearance of the pills I have.
Pill with imprint 10 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Tris Pharma, Inc.
I was successfully diagnosed with ADHD, since it did not officially exist in Croatia for adults. It is also still not a common practice to prescribe stimulants through insurance, there are exceptions, but not many of us. Concerta is the only stimulant along with Bupropion and Atomoxetine which are antidepressants. There is Elvanse or lisdexamfetamine on the German market and I have a prescription for Elvanse 50mg or 70mg which I can pick up as soon as they approve the import! Namely, I received a couple of small 10mg dextroamphetamine sulfate for tryout. to compare with methylphenidate.

This should be written in TR but just wanted to ask? Am I suppose to feel this great? I tried two small tablets under the tongue and this is the purest feeling of focus, information processing speed and mood enhancement.
Even though i woke up in pregabalin afterglow and smoked some good bud last two days so I woke up feeling dizzy until these little two 10mg peach small pills did the trick.

Concerta gave me strength only and tunnel vision, focus without mood altering, but I learned to turn my mood to better alone but this is another level....almost like an MDMA.
Should I go with grain of salt or with knowing that dextroamphetamine is superior than MPH in effects and lower side-effects.
Elvanse has lower abuse potential but i don't abuse my meds so what I am trying to ask will the initial effects be there longer, I guess because If I get Elvanse it will be hard to get back to Concerta meaning changing prescriptions....so?

Be careful if you found them, can be anything really then.

Dexamphetamine was used as an antidepressant before they had serotonergic ones. So it is supposed to come with a mood lift, more so than methylphenidate. I took my first 20mg of dexamphetamine in an EDM club and was dancing the whole night, even got some open eye visuals from that. Then some years later when I was prescribed it myself also the first 5mg were pretty tripped out but this should never return, after that it only provided me with better focus. Vyvanse is weaker than dexamphetamine, it is supposed to be a prodrug but I'd always chose dexamph over Vyvanse. That said, at the moment I'm cut off any supply because I moved to another country where I first have to learn the language (Spanish) to go doctor shopping again. I do have a diagnosis of adult ADD and have developed some hyperactivity as of lately so I could definitely use some more dexamphetamine.

It used to be fairly commonly prescribed by psychiatrists for Attentional Disorders in children back in the 90s, right before Ritalin came onto the scene and was given out like tic tacs. I was working in a clinical environment at the time and again, it was relatively commonly prescribed.

Vyvanse is more likely to be prescribed due to its prodrug / anti abuse properties

Can’t crush it up and snort or inject

Vyvanse has a 3 hour onset and lasts 10-14 hours, soft peak, slow metabolized

Ritalin/Focalin is very pleasurable and euphoric only lasting 3-4 hours IR
Adderall (Mixed Salts) are very euphoric p, hits fast and packs a punch
Dexedrine (d-amphetamines) is VERY euphoric because it hits fast and all at once
Desoxyn (d-methamphetamine) is VERY euphoric because it’s literally Pharma Meth

Cocaine is sadly mostly all weak, cut shit 30% purity on average
70-80% purity is South America (Columbia, Peru, Bolivia)
100% pure Cocaine HCL from pharmaceutical companies (still marketed as API for sale)

(Brompton Cocktail) below ….or a Pharmaceutical Speedball (Cocaine & Heroin)
Cocaine
Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)
Diazepam (Valium)
Cannabis Indica oil
Jin 3.oz

Amazing substances …..simply amazing.
Nearly daily when I get home from work, after quick dinner and a shower……my little reward after a loooong day lol