• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dextroamphetamine and high dosesp

Shroomin407kush

Greenlighter
I haven't been on this medication that long 2 months I think but I have a hell of a tolerance for it and I'm afraid my doctor won't prescribe what I need. I've just taken 10 10mg pills and I don't feel speedy or excited or fast movement or thinking all it does for me is relieve anxiety not immediate anxiety but overall anxiety sometimes I get sweats but only sometimes even if I take 2 or 3. I'm prescribed 3 a day 2 in am 1 in pm it will keep me up and make it hard for me to sleep if I take 4-5 but if I take one or two I'll be Fallin asleep idk weirdest medicine ever

You're taking far too much for a therapeutic effect. Stick to your prescribed dose. No GP is going to prescribed you 100mg/day.

Moving to BDD...

Yea that's what I was figuring seeing as how dextro amphetamine only come in 5mg and 10mg that's the shitty parti don't have any type of comedown either it's super weird

I take the dextroamphetamine ER 15mg pills. I take 2 pills at once, so 30 Mg ER. It works great. Focus on something else besides how you think you feel. I have taken all the amphetamines, and 30 Mg dextroamphetamine ER works fine.

Yea but is there a generic I have no insurance and I'd need 30 er and 30 or at least I took 100 mg the other day n didn't feel speedy at all n what'd you think of vyvansse I can't get it no insurance but when it starts working it turns to dr amphetamine ima try and get 5 or 6 a day but that's so many pills seeing as how they only make the generics in 5&10 mg that's 180 pills a month if she have me 6 lol n docs don't like giving out that many pills

You've probably built a hell of a tolerance because of the doses you were taking, and are fruitlessly chasing the effects you felt when you first started it. Dexedrine can sometimes give paradoxical effects, such as making you sleepy or less anxious, although I'd wonder whether the effects of frequent sleep deprivation might be overpowering the effects of the Dexedrine and making you fall asleep even after taking a normal dose. Your posting style definitely makes you seem agitated, however.