• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexedrine withdrawal questions

mn_freethnker

Greenlighter
So I have been prescribed dexedrine Ir for 6 months now. First month I believe I only was prescribed 10mg, then within the 2nd month i went to 20mg and 30mg shortly after. I now want to quit my prescription. I occasionally took more than my prescribed dose but never more then 5-10 mg extra. I almost immediately was snorting it and never actually took it orally. I only took more maybe 20 times max. I do feel it is a craving, pleasure addiction and also dependency.

I am looking for advice, experiences, and what to expect. I know it's low dose, relatively short use, and nothing compared to opiate, benzo, or ssri W/D.

Long story short is I have lost my personality, i feel distant from people. I focus on things that I don't want to rather than what I need to. (Video games)I also think it is definitely messing with my ego/perspective on things in my life. I definitely notice irritability when I have been in between doses. Sleep is 5 hrs, sometimes 7. I guess you could say im like a numb robot in a sense.