• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants dexedrine extraction question

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
A CWE got rid of 2 water insoluble ingredients but 2 (povidone and lactose monohydrate) are water soluble and remain mixed with the amp. How fast do these dissolve in water compared to d-amp sulphate? If the amp dissolves first I could further purify the product with another simple cwe.

At this point to get those two out, you’ll probably need to do a full A/B extraction. Povidone is “readily soluble” in water. If it was easy to get rid of, meth cooks would be using povidone iodine tinctures more often.

-GC

You could use Ethanol ( 96% ) to extract the dextro-Amphetamine. Pour through a coffee filter or two. And let the fluid that comes through evaporate on a glass tray. This should yield the d-Amphetamine in relatively pure form.

That was the way I did it, the results where rather dissappointing. The remaining powder which could be scraped off after the Ethanol evaporated was no where near spectaculair. No match for the illegal speed powder of dl-Amphetamine when snorted. My advice, oral as ment to be.

You could use Ethanol ( 96% ) to extract the dextro-Amphetamine. Pour through a coffee filter or two. And let the fluid that comes through evaporate on a glass tray. This should yield the d-Amphetamine in relatively pure form.

That was the way I did it, the results where rather dissappointing. The remaining powder which could be scraped off after the Ethanol evaporated was no where near spectaculair. No match for the illegal speed powder of dl-Amphetamine when snorted. My advice, oral as ment to be.

This unfortunately won’t get rid of the povidone which is also freely soluble in ethanol.

-GC

This unfortunately won’t get rid of the povidone which is also freely soluble in ethanol.

-GC
Yours contain Povidone? mines probably didn´t. They were made by a professional Apotheker/ dr. he even made his own MethylAmine.

Is Povidon essentional for production or is it aded to alter the effects? Well if it gives you no enjoyable typical speed high and it was nothing like dl-Amphetamine. Don´t know what that levo does to the experience, but it turned my speed experiences quite a few knotches up, like an whole other drug compared to d-Ampetamine.

Yours contain Povidone? mines probably didn´t. They were made by a professional Apotheker/ dr. he even made his own MethylAmine.

Is Povidon essentional for production or is it aded to alter the effects? Well if it gives you no enjoyable typical speed high and it was nothing like dl-Amphetamine. Don´t know what that levo does to the experience, but it turned my speed experiences quite a few knotches up, like an whole other drug compared to d-Ampetamine.

I was just commenting on OP who said theirs contains Povidone. It isn’t essential they just add it to make extraction harder, I believe. (Maybe someone can correct me on that.)

-GC

The good news is the lactose monohydrate takes a long time to dissolve and so am now left with amp + povidone. Instead of snorting 200mg per 5mg pill I've reduced the weight of the pill to 55mg.

At this point to get those two out, you’ll probably need to do a full A/B extraction. Povidone is “readily soluble” in water. If it was easy to get rid of, meth cooks would be using povidone iodine tinctures more often.

-GC
Lactose monohydrate is water soluble but takes a long time to dissolve and was easily removed.