• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Dexedrine - dissolving in cold water for plugging

reflexor

Bluelighter
Hey guys, its currently 1:30am and my dad has work tomorrow so I don't wanna wake him up by keeping the tap on long enough to make hot water come out so I can dissolve dexies for boofing.
The obvious mitigation to this is to just use cold water quickly... since amphetamines are highly hydrophylic I don't see this being a problem.

Any thoughts?

Update:

Just dissolved 15mg dexamphetamine (aspen 5mg’s) in 1.5ml of water. The solution I got after 10 minutes of shaking was fluid enough I thought, obviously this water is cold.

I plugged it lying down (it is best to stand up then sit down but I cba), and the final push of the syringe definitely caught a lot of the filler but I still pushed hard to get it out (not sure if that was a good idea). Some details of the boof: 3-5cm inside anus, slowly dribbled the syringe for the most part and stayed lying down.

About 8 minutes have passed since I boofed and am yet to get any noticeable come on effects. Actually as I write this I can feel it very mildly coming on; I’ve never got a rush from boofing dex, only ever ritalin. Will update again in 30-45 mins.