Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexamphetamine question?

Losercup

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so the other day a friend of mine gave me a couple of dexies. Took one yesterday morning to get me through the day (after being awake all night (sober) and then having an MDMA pill very early morning), and I had a decent amount of energy until about lunch time, when I started feeling pretty tired. I've still got the other one and was considering taking it before work tonight to get me through it.

My first question is, can anyone help me identify what kind of dexie it is, or how strong? It's a little, round white pill with D 5 written on it. My mate reckons its the kind the astronauts take, but I'm not so convinced.

Second question is, will it get me through work tonight? I'm a dancer in a gentleman's club so I'm doing an 8pm - 5am shift tonight. Will it wear off halfway through and leave me tired? Should I take it halfway through my shift? I had an extremely long sleep last night, and a very emotional day, so I'm very tired and not cheery and bubbly enough to talk to the clients in the club.

Any tips or advice would be great, thank you! :)

**EDIT**
The imprint is one one side. There's a line through the middle (to break it in half), and D is on the top half, while 5 is on the bottom. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Oh, also, I had 30mg of Oxazepam (serepax) at 11am, will that interfere at all, the edits from it have really only just worn off.

Hahahah, that's only a 5mg Dexy.
I doubt one would do much too you. You'd need atleast 3-4 too feel anything.

Shazaaaaam. I do know of people who very rarely use deccos and get quite chatty off one D5, however personally I need about 40 - 50mg to be nice and racey. However I can't see 5mg getting you through a shift that long, as mork said; get your friend to loosen the decco strings and give you a few more, if someone offered me 2 deccos I wouldn't even take them, there's no point.

On the other hand, as with all amphetamines, tolerance develops quickly with dex, if possible keep your dose as low as you can for as long as you can, the sooner you up the dose the sooner you'll find you need a handful of the evil little fuckers just to feel anything. I personally do find that if I dose over 50mg at once I wind up with an upset stomach within a few hours, usually passes quickly but it's annoying.

I find amphetamine tolerance to be a strange thing. I feel small doses much more than I used to (took a long break) to the point where 10mg will have me feeling pretty good, like euphoric, which can even last into the next day after a couple of hours of very light sleep. The 'phoria can be annoying when I'm trying to study! I can't even imagine what 50mg would be like, I think it would be pretty intense for me