• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexamphetamine + Pregabalin (Lyrica) + Caffeine = GOD MODE!

xxLSDANCExx

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and am have been lurking these forums for quite a while now and finally decided to sign up. Here are my first report guys!
Dexamphetamine + Pregabalin its amazing with low tolerance and even with a tolerance. I'm currently on 60mg Dexamphetamine, a large cup of coffee, and Lyrica 600mg after a tolerance break. It's awesome, pro-social, pro-sexual, good music enhancement, euphoric, productive, and has similar vibes to GHB and a slight MDMA feel. It would be great for a party/rave or just productivity/socializing. I'm on 20mg of Dex and 150mg Lyrica as my normal daily dose and it is a solid combo even with tolerance. Both synergize well and the negatives are counteracted by each other and the positives are well balanced. I don't have any at the moment but I find the combo of Dexamphetamine with Phenibut to be just as good and even more euphoric in my opinion can't wait to get some more Phenibut!

Anyone else tried this combo and like it?

Peace Out ✌️

Yesssss! Exact same combo mate the other day I was on 20mg dex and 100mg pregabalin, they synergise so well! A little booze on top gets me proper smashed at that point too. Or throw a bit of diazepam on top and you're gonna be spangled all fuckin day!

I definitely agree phenibut is way more euphoric than pregabalin. I find phenibut shines best on its own while pregabalin needs to be combined with other drugs to get any rec value out of it.

Hell yeah, guys but the ultimate combo I love is GHB + an Amphetamine such as Dexies or good Gear!

Yesssss! Exact same combo mate the other day I was on 20mg dex and 100mg pregabalin, they synergise so well! A little booze on top gets me proper smashed at that point too. Or throw a bit of diazepam on top and you're gonna be spangled all fuckin day!

I definitely agree phenibut is way more euphoric than pregabalin. I find phenibut shines best on its own while pregabalin needs to be combined with other drugs to get any rec value out of it.
Lyrica+oxy+Xanax+mdpv is the best way to get the Lyrica to shine magically.

Lyrica+oxy+Xanax+mdpv is the best way to get the Lyrica to shine magically.

OMG!, that is a massive stack but it sounds like the effects would be amazing. Never had MDPV or any research chems but want too. It's so hard to find in Australia, might have to use the dark web markets. Never pharmaceutically speed balled either but ive snorted oxy and had a blast the last time I snorted 40mg IR. Nodding out and felt like i. was covered in a. warm blanket. I see why it can be addictive and hope to never fall into an opiate habit. I import Kratom sometimes to use for recreation/therapeutic benefits occasionally also mixing with Lyrica + Dexies. have you guys tried Kratom?

you could make a kick in the shins into an enjoyable experience if you give MDPV, alprazolam, and oxycodone alongside.