• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants dexamphetamine / dexedrine optimal doses and environment for least unhealthy study session

ch4rliegtr

Greenlighter
I am prescribed 20mg p/d of dexamfetamine IR and have used in excess of this up to 35mg out of curiosity so I am fine with going above 20mg (going up to 30 soon anyway and seemed to have had a natural tolerance from the get go).

I have had great results for helping me focus and stay motivated on topics but burned out over this week due to stress and sleep deprivation (id say 30% meds, 70% anxiety was the cause)

What would be the OPTIMAL way to take these while remaining as healthy as possible. What dose, how often, different ROAs for redoses? what vitamins / supplements to take. I have propranolol on prescription will 20mg alleviate high HR without dampening effects? Heard baking soda is good for bioav, how to take it and when? I also have a script for gabapentin would it help with sleep taking between 300-900mg? Is melatonin good for the post effects insomnia?

I want to use this medication to my full advantage, ive always been bright but never been able to revise. Id paralyze myself into a state thinking about it. I am happy with going UP TO 40mg over a 6 hour period and 60mg over a 12 hour period. This seems to be safe upon research but opinions are appreciated.

Thanks for any replies i know its a large list of questions i just want to get at least 6 hours sleep and not feel drained of all nutrients after a week of *as prescribed* use

Last edited: